What's new

Ever bought a premium domain name before?

Ravenfreak

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Nov 22, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Premium domain names are usually expensive, whether it be a domain name with a special extension (such as a .shop) or a .com that's worth thousands of dollars. Have you ever purchased a premium domain name before and if you did how much did it cost? What exactly did you do with the domain name, did you resell it to make a profit off of it or actually use it for a website? While looking for a domain name for my blog, I noticed that the .com was worth over $1000! The .net surprisingly wasn't taken yet, so I snatched that up. But I've never spent more than $20 on a domain name.

i have not purchased a domain name that is premium and some time i do wonder why people purchase a premium domain name, especially when your brand is not big. i believe it is a waste of resources at that stage.

I have not bought any kind of premium domain at all. I tend to create my own domain and try to make it much better than any other kind of premium domains that are on sale.

Am just learning that premium domain names are expensive, as it is up to 1000 dollar, i have bought a premium domain name before, is better to go for a less expensive one when buying a Domain name.

Am just learning that premium domain names are expensive, as it is up to 1000 dollar, i have bought a premium domain name before, is better to go for a less expensive one when buying a Domain name.

I think that premium domains are expensive because they might be quite popular and they might have had generated a massive a mount of traffic in the past. This is why they cost so much.

Premium domain names are usually expensive, whether it be a domain name with a special extension (such as a .shop) or a .com that's worth thousands of dollars. Have you ever purchased a premium domain name before and if you did how much did it cost? What exactly did you do with the domain name, did you resell it to make a profit off of it or actually use it for a website? While looking for a domain name for my blog, I noticed that the .com was worth over $1000! The .net surprisingly wasn't taken yet, so I snatched that up. But I've never spent more than $20 on a domain name.
Yes, I have. I've bought a few premium domain names in the past for my businesses. The most I've ever spent was about $500, but that was for a very sought-after .com domain name. I generally use them for my affiliate money sites and PBNs, but occasionally will sell them off for a profit if I don't need them anymore.

I am not sure what is considered premium.

Are we talking about price? Like spending so much on a single domain or are we talking about just getting a .com with proper keywords?

Premium domain names tend to be expensive, whether they're domain names with unusual endings (such as .shop) or .com names worth thousands of dollars. Have you ever purchased a premium domain name? What exactly did you do with your domain name, did you resell it for profit, or did you actually use it for your website? When I was looking for a domain name for my blog, I found a .com address worth over $1060 I noticed that. To my surprise, .net hadn't gotten it yet, so I got it. But I've never spent more than $25 on a domain name

I do not think buying a premium domain name is particularly business-savvy, especially if you have not received mass patronage for your merchandise or your craft which would merit such a purchase.

it can be a business savvy move if you critically look into it, a premium domain can help your brand look very professional and trustworthy as well, and this would greatly increase trust and sales as well.

I have not purchased any sort of premium domain. I like to make my own domains since I think they can be far better than any other premium domains for sale.

it will take time and so much effort before your domain can be better than any premium domain, except luck is on your side and you invest a lot of time and money which doea not make sense.

I've not bought a premium domain name before anyways and spending up to $1000 on a domain name is very expensive. Except I want to have exclusive rights to my brand name that's when I can consider that.

Considering the fact that I don't have any domain of my own at the moment, but I have a friend who sometimes buys premium domain at low rate and sell it out.

I am not the biggest fan of premium domain names because they are quite costly. With that being said, I personally prefer to purchase domains that are moderate in price before trying to enhance the quality of the website

I am yet to buy premium domain name because I don't have the appropriate capital to begin with.
I am a domain marketer and I only buy those that are expired.

No, i have never bought a premium domain name. If i'm able to get funds to buy one, i doubt i would use it for my website. I think i would sell it to make profit.

No, i have never bought a premium domain name. If i'm able to get funds to buy one, i doubt i would use it for my website. I think i would sell it to make profit.
selling to make profit is also a very good idea as i believe you would make a lot of money from it, especially when you get someone that needs that particular website for a specific purpose.

I have never bought any premium domains but once my domain registrar said that one of my domains was a premium domain (which I had bought for a regular price). I am not sure why that domain was called premium domain.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back