What's new

Ever been grounded

well for me I have never been naughty in the days of my youth ,my youth age is the time we're I can build a solid foundation for my future , husband have never been grounded

Well I can't really remember much, I might have not really been grounded but I believe there where times I was not allowed to go out for that day or I was not allowed to watch my favorite show because of one thing I did or refused to do

Yes, i have...i went out without telling my parents and i came home really late, my parents were so mad that day, they took my phone and told me to go to my room

Yes I have been grounded a lot of times by my parents for misbehaving and it is a normal punishment but then it is always bad to stay without being able to connect with the outside world

Yes, several times mainly because I am the eldest and most of the focusing is always directly on me by my parents. If anything goes wrong or bad, I am made to face the consequences squarely.

I have been grounded in life when I lost admission after a year in the university when I went for remedial studies i come back home then after a year and half I letter enroll in the same university but I face depression and I gave up

I have never been grounded in my life. Right from early days, I have not been naughty person. I hate people who are naughty person around. Some people even consider me too serious, but that's my nature and it has help me a lot. People know what I will accept.

Have you been a very naughty person in your youth years that you got to be grounded in at home or in your room.

If so, then what's your story
Haha "a very naughty person"..
Actually, I was dating a very naughty boy in high school and because of him my GPA dropped and my parents wouldn't allow me to see him again until I got my grades up, and GPA high enough to get back on the National Honor Society.
I did. 🥳

Have you been a very naughty person in your youth years that you got to be grounded in at home or in your room.

If so, then what's your story
I have been grounded in my youth years, and I was a very naughty person. The reason for my grounding was that I had to stay in my room all day long. I had to study and do homework, and that was it. The thing is that I wasn't really into studying and doing homework back then because I was just so bored with it all the time.

So, after a few days of being grounded, I started going out of my room at night when my parents were sleeping and sneaking out of the house as quietly as possible so no one would wake up. Then every morning when they woke up and found me gone from our house, they got mad at me again and told me that if anything happens to them while I'm out there doing whatever it is that I'm doing, then they will kick me out of the house forever!

well for me I have never been naughty in the days of my youth ,my youth age is the time we're I can build a solid foundation for my future , husband have never been grounded
You are right,how can someone be grounded when he or she as a lot to do in future and plan seriously without any molested time.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back