What's new

Ever been fired from a writing site?

Well,I am new in writing site and I don't know what will propel someone to get sacked from a site if you follow the rules, though some sites do the sacking on purpose.

I haven't been fired for writing in a site but I remember I have been cautioned about writing a content on a site that the management said was unacceptable because they didn't want b word on their site.

There was a site i use to get paid to write articles with original content, though i was not actually fired but my account was marked as spam. It was very painful because i didnt do anything wrong and once your account is marked as spam you wount be paid. I tried everything to rectify it but notting worked. It was later i found out that it was actually a glitch from their system. That period it marked so many persons as spam.

Personally, i have not undertaken any writing job so far and I have not been fired by any writing platforms. And I am still developing my writing skills. Being fired from a writing platforms will definitely not bring good feeling to the victim though, but at times, there is need to fire someone. That is my opinion.

Actually I haven't been fired at all I don't even work on any writing to paid forum at all I always try to reject such offer of referral . So we haven't worked on any paid to write forum.

No, the rules on PTP or any writing site for that matter are usually pretty simple.
I’ve left writing sites, only when pay becomes low (or they just stop paying).. also, if the job becomes monotonous. I’ve noticed if a site starts getting kinda boring, I just don’t go to it very often. I’m already looking down yonder

🤠

Not at any writing sites have I been fired maybe because they're contended with my contents. I know I'm not perfect in writing but I think they still contend with my contents. Though I learn everyday so that I can improve.

Have you ever been fired from a paid to write site? Was it a legitimate firing or did you feel that it was unfair against you?
I was kicked off from beermoneyforum after the admin said my contents were not good for him. I'm happy because I developed myself and I'm earninng better.

I can't really remember the name of the site but I have been fired once for me writing site because I duplicated accounts meaning I was using two accounts on the same phone

I have never been fired from a writing site because I try my best to not to violate any terms and conditions and be a faithful member. However, there have been many times I have stopped working for a site when I feel that I am not being compensated well for my efforts.

Not really, I have not been not fired of writing site before, and have not done that before to write for a site,when one can be fired is when you do something bad.
I have never been fired from a writing site because my writing now always legit and addictions are correct with the vital information I post in various sites it have to build their credibility.

Indeed I have and I must say it wasn't justified and get unfair, I was working on this forum getting paid to post and when i initiated withdrawal process my account got banned citing I posted trash

Not at all. There are reasons why one can be fired, it can be due to plagiarism or low quality posts. I have never been guilty of any of these so there was no reason for me to be fired. I do my postings diligently.

The most recent and painful incidence was Upwork; because I had about $5 in the account and withdrawing because it was later ceased when I couldn't provide some details about the account later

Have you ever been fired from a paid to write site? Was it a legitimate firing or did you feel that it was unfair against you?
I have never been fired from a writing site simply because whenever I registered on any site, I made sure I first glance through and read all the rules and regulations of the site so i won't make any mistake,

I have never been fired from a writing website before and I have not even been hired because I don't really have much time to apply for some jobs.

This one really happened to me on beer money forum. I worked on the website for some days and when it was about time for me to cash out the owner of the website kicked me out of the platform

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back