What's new

Ever been fired from a writing site?

The most important precaution is to take time out to know all the dos and don'ts of a site before getting fully engaged on it. Getting fired from a site doesn't give a good feeling at all.

Yes, this happened to me unfortunately! The site in question is Mylot (do you know it?).
It was banned because of a misunderstanding, but nevertheless it was not tolerated in their TOS.

I Haven't started writing in a site yet, I Haven't experienced it as well. If such ever happen to me I will really feel bad not matter the circumstances surrounding it.

in haven't involve my self in any writing activities but I have learned of people who have been fired for lack of composure that what they write are of low quality.

I have checks on so many writing sites where i can be paid to write but i have not been so lucky with them. I only end up wasting my time and never get assigned

I haven't been on a writing site at all I do think of coming to a writing site but I haven't thought or seen any genuine site that actually plays for articles posted on their website.

I dont know much of all these online writing site. I have quite a deal of passion for writing but i need where i can gain from my passion too. I have tried fiverr bit didnt work

I have not been fired , once you follow their rules and do the exact thing and not sure if you would be fired from the ptc sites at the end of the day

Have you ever been fired from a paid to write site? Was it a legitimate firing or did you feel that it was unfair against you?
No, I have never been fired from a writing site. However, I think firing someone is quite a harsh decision. But I have been partially suspended.

Working on the internet, you must have a good writing skill to be on a writing sites, I am a newbie ,so i am still working on my writing and i believe I am getting better everyday,

Nope, then again 70% of the time, it's not paid based writing sites that I been or done. Had people that or were unhappy but did not get cancel, just completed the rest of the deal. Would be hard to get fired from that anyway LOL

Had people leave but not get fired. I see people banning for pointless reasons that got never to do about getting fired.

I've not written long articles for any blogger, nor hired people to write by professional writing sites. I'm not marketing myself as a writer, i focus on doing some tasks online and focusing on my offline ventures and gigs.

No, I have never been fired from any such kind of platform. I used to write content for content mills and they were nice people and very friendly. They paid me on time and they were legit. Usually people get fired when they break rules or post plagiarized content. By the grace of God, I have always remained a faithful member of all the sites I work with.

I recently signed up to start working in copywriting.network site. Immediately I chose a writing job to work on, I got banned. At first, I thought it was so unfair but later learnt that I needed to take some tests first before claiming the writing jobs. I should have checked the site first and learnt how it works before getting excited with the jobs.

Have you ever been fired from a paid to write site? Was it a legitimate firing or did you feel that it was unfair against you?
Yeah I could remember this site that fired me back then all because am earning a lot from them but later run the site turn out to be a scam site the name was tcpgaming site I guess.

I have not been fired before in a writing site. I am very good in writing articles. But I haven't try my writing skills in any website. There are many websites you can try your writing skills, you can open a blog on your own and make good amount of money. All you need is to find a niche and you're good to go

Yes, I have ever been fired from a writing to pay site this is because my writing things were not accurate and I was not angry and didn't think it was unfair instead I made my correction and put writings in order.

I have never been fired from a writing site because I always strive my best to keep to the rules of the site. I also ensure I complain in a nice way to the admin when I have issues on the site.

I have never been fired from writing site because I have limited time as a student,but with time I will try and engage Myself in any form of writing site

I have never been fired from a writing site before. I have had a few offers from people about writing but I am still contemplating because I am a busy person.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back