What's new

Ever been caught in a crypto scam? What did you do?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Crypto scams are everywhere, and with the rise in popularity of crypto, it's only going to continue getting worse. Has anyone here been a victim of a crypto scam? I myself have not thankfully, but I am very cautious when it comes to crypto period. I have to research everything I find about crypto.

If you've ever been scammed, what did you do? Did you get your money back?

Yes, as I think I said in another thread in this forum I was scammed with two crypto cloud mining sites, in which I invested and lost some money, about $ 100 in total, it is not something so substantial but hey, cryptographic scams being with a decentralized asset are easier than with fiat money for example, and they will likely continue to proliferate and expand.

I have lost crypto through HYIP, Ponzi schemes, and fake cloud mining programs but I have not been a victim of any sort of rug pull or crypto scams. Since crypto is an unregulated market, it is very easy for people to get scammed.

Yes, as I think I said in another thread in this forum I was scammed with two crypto cloud mining sites, in which I invested and lost some money, about $ 100 in total, it is not something so substantial but hey, cryptographic scams being with a decentralized asset are easier than with fiat money for example, and they will likely continue to proliferate and expand.
Still, even though it's a small amount, it still hurts to lose that. When I invested in crypto the first time, I lost most of my investment, but I still got a small amount of my money back. This is why I don't invest more than I can afford, because if I do, I just know i'm going to end up losing a lot of money and I can't handle that.

Still, even though it's a small amount, it still hurts to lose that. When I invested in crypto the first time, I lost most of my investment, but I still got a small amount of my money back. This is why I don't invest more than I can afford, because if I do, I just know i'm going to end up losing a lot of money and I can't handle that.
But you lost it because you fell into scams of the crypto world as happened to me, or because of the fluctuations of the crypto market? Fluctuations and extreme volatility are something that we all know about this market and you have to have good risk management to survive this market.

I remember the day i was scammed, i was new to the crypto world and invest the money i maid online on cloud mining site and after some days i withdraw the profit, after that i was so hype and add more money from my wallet including the money i withdraw, then after few days the site was closed with all my money, i try to contact them on email but men they didn't respond, after that i never believe similar sites, and i invest my money after a good research about the sites.

Crypto scams are everywhere, and with the rise in popularity of crypto, it's only going to continue getting worse. Has anyone here been a victim of a crypto scam? I myself have not thankfully, but I am very cautious when it comes to crypto period. I have to research everything I find about crypto.

Yes of course, I have been caught in a cryptocurrency scam before and it's specifically Bitcoin scam. It was a very good friend of mine who wanted me to invest and took me to a guy who run the whole set up. I didn't have any knowledge about cryptocurrency back then. It all ended up being a cryptocurrency pyramid scheme scam. I lost the money and never got it back.

Crypto scams have indeed become more prevalent with the increasing popularity of cryptocurrencies. It's crucial to exercise caution and conduct thorough research before getting involved in any crypto-related activities. It's important to remember that prevention is always better than trying to recover lost funds. Stay informed about common scam tactics and red flags, and be cautious when dealing with unknown parties or investment opportunities that seem too good to be true.

If someone becomes a victim of a cryptocurrency fraud, they should notify law enforcement and the other authorities right away. In addition, if any financial transactions were made, they should get in touch with their bank or exchange and, if lost funds were involved, seek legal counsel.

I have never been a victim of a crypto scam and I can say that a lot of people that were scammed in the past lost all their funds then too. I don't attempt investing on some new coins no matter how sweet their words are about what they are going to offer. That has saved me a lot of stress in getting involved in those crypto currency scams.

I have never been caught in a cryptocurrency scams. I know how valuable cryptocurrency are and it's makes me to be very careful with when I do with cryptocurrency. I don't invest in shit coins because they are the biggest cryptocurrency scam. I don't invest in NFTs too, they are scams to me too.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back