What's new

Ever been banned from a gig site mid job?

you should also let go of greed if you intend on making money from the online space and to also avoid been scammed by people as greed is one of the things that causes people to lose money.
That's the fact I believe there are a lot of people who end up being on the losing side, mostly is as a result of being greedy. in as much as you want to succeed in your business it is always important that you stay away from greed.

Luckily I have good history for while as I used couple of website where I never banned but yes had fake feedback issues which solved after providing proof and improves my ratings.

Yes, i have been banned from a gig site but it wasn't mid job. I had completed the job and requested for payment. I was banned without any warning. It made me really upset.

That's the fact I believe there are a lot of people who end up being on the losing side, mostly is as a result of being greedy. in as much as you want to succeed in your business it is always important that you stay away from greed.
Greed is one thing that I hate so much, and if I observe that someone is greedy, I hardly want to deal with such a person as I have learnt from my previous experience that there ia bound to be issue.

If you obey the rules and regulations of the platform, you will have no issues with them in the middle of trying to perform your duty or carrying out a particular. Gaining sense of the dos and don'ts of a platform is phenomenal.
The mistake some people made that lead to their account being banned is not reading the dos and don't of a platform they just joined. This is bad practice and it's the reason majority of people get their account banned in freelancing platforms.

The mistake some people made that lead to their account being banned is not reading the dos and don't of a platform they just joined. This is bad practice and it's the reason majority of people get their account banned in freelancing platforms.
In addition, it is necessary to gain relevant knowledge on how the website operate so that you would not go against the rules and regulation. However, people who do not take this into consideration are always found guilty and they would be nailed accordingly.

No, I've never been banned from a microtask website, I've been to 3-4 microtask sites and I'm only active on 1 as of today, the others I quit on my own, but not because of getting banned, I think all sites should at least listen to the user and let them show proof that they didn't break any website rules, and if so, lift the ban.

No, I've never been banned from a microtask website, I've been to 3-4 microtask sites and I'm only active on 1 as of today, the others I quit on my own, but not because of getting banned, I think all sites should at least listen to the user and let them show proof that they didn't break any website rules, and if so, lift the ban.
Besides, it is not going to be very good to get banned in the middle of the job that you are implementing. Also, it is important to discuss the motives of the job before accepting it.

Besides, it is not going to be very good to get banned in the middle of the job that you are implementing. Also, it is important to discuss the motives of the job before accepting it.
In microtask sites sometimes you can not discuss the conditions of the task, they are simply established and if you are interested you do it and if not, no, just look for another one that suits what you are looking for and leave the other behind.

It is crucial to never get involved in activities that would warrant you getting banned in the middle of a job . Ultimately, following the rules or the platform is extremely crucial.

I was once banned in an article writing site just after I had taken up a job to write one article. It was my mistake because I later learnt that I needed to pass a test before taking up jobs. The ban was never lifted, I did not do the task and so I decided to move on and try other things.

I was once banned in an article writing site just after I had taken up a job to write one article. It was my mistake because I later learnt that I needed to pass a test before taking up jobs. The ban was never lifted, I did not do the task and so I decided to move on and try other things.
There are so many platforms that has stringent rules and a little failure to abide by the rules will result in a ban and I still believe that they should still try to take things lightly especially if money is involved.

Have you ever been in the middle of a job while your account is banned or taken down for review? This happened to me a while back where I was accused of breaking some rules and in turn was taken down. Thankfully they allow you to complete what orders you do have and collect your earnings and that's that.

Even with proof of no wrongdoing, they still kept the ban and I figured I would just move on. Has this sort of thing ever happened to you?
Yes, a long time ago.. it was when I first got into forum posting. I honestly can't remember the name of the forum, but they started randomly suspending accounts. My friend was on there as well, and her account was also suspended. We were so upset, because we were so careful not to break any of the rules, we followed the 20 posts per day limit, never went over, we weren't spamming, or picking fights with other members,🥊👹
😂 nothing like that. We contacted Admin, and you guessed it, no explanation.. no reply.
A week later, the whole site went down. And we never heard from them or saw the forum up again.

In microtask sites sometimes you can not discuss the conditions of the task, they are simply established and if you are interested you do it and if not, no, just look for another one that suits what you are looking for and leave the other behind.

It might be possible that a person may get banned by mistake. In this case, a member is always free to contact the website administrator and ask them to review the case properly.

Have you ever been in the middle of a job while your account is banned or taken down for review? This happened to me a while back where I was accused of breaking some rules and in turn was taken down. Thankfully they allow you to complete what orders you do have and collect your earnings and that's that.

Even with proof of no wrongdoing, they still kept the ban and I figured I would just move on. Has this sort of thing ever happened to you?

Nope, I have never been banned on any working gig website. I always try as much as possible to observe the websites rules and work guidelines. I hate getting harassed while working online and getting banned will make me feel that way.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back