What's new

Ever been asked to change your domain because it was too similar to another?

there are some times the system do make mistake, i have seen it happened to my friend, and he had t change it, then i was in shock as earlier on, i did not believe that such scenario is possible.

Considering the fact that I don't have a domain of my own at the moment, but it has ever happened to one of my friend, they paid him to change a name of a specific domain.

I don't think that it is fair and expedient to change my domain name just because it is similar to another domain name, especially if this is ascertained after completing all the registration procedures

I haven't experienced such because I am yet to register a domain.
I am currently undergoing research to see which one would go well with my intended website.

No, i don't even have a website and so I've never been asked to change my domain name because it was too similar to another. I guess it would be very frustrating to experience this.

I don't think that it is fair and expedient to change my domain name just because it is similar to another domain name, especially if this is ascertained after completing all the registration procedures
it is the right thing to do as they are trying to reduce the rate of fraud that arises from such mistakes, your intention might be pure but what about the intention of the next person

it is the right thing to do as they are trying to reduce the rate of fraud that arises from such mistakes, your intention might be pure but what about the intention of the next person
In my opinion, once I have gone through the registration process and still come out with no wrongdoing, it should be permitted for me to use a domain with similar name because it is nowhere near tantamount of a criminal activity

sometimes, this bot make mistakes and an operator or a customer service representative might double check on the details you provided then would have a need to call you.

I have never registered a domain similar to another domain intentionally. However, I once happened to register a similar-looking domain (my domain name used the plural form of the word (the only difference). However, until now I have never received any complains.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back