What's new

Ever been a part of a class action lawsuit?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Has there ever been a time in your life where you were part of a class action lawsuit? Not as a defendant or anything like that, but more of a plaintiff or part of the class action lawsuit side. I know some people who have received money because they went along with some of these class action lawsuits. As long as you show you were wronged, you will get money most likely. Only issue with settling, is that you can't sue them later.

Anyway, have you ever been included in a class action lawsuit? And if you're allowed to say, what was it for?

i have never been involved in a lawsuit as i do everything that is humanly possible to avoid any form of lawsuit, as it cost money and time to persecute and that can be detrimental to my mental state as well.

I have never done something like that before and I don't I can do that. Actually, I don't like getting involve in lawsuit matter. For those who joined class action lawsuits may bear the consequences if things go wrong in the future.

I have never done something like that before and I don't I can do that. Actually, I don't like getting involve in lawsuit matter. For those who joined class action lawsuits may bear the consequences if things go wrong in the future.
Especially when you join it without knowing what you are getting yourself into, you just decided to join the bandwagon and follow what they are doing without making your own findings.

I am someone who is always staying away from cases like lawsuit or any other thing. I will rather leave things for people instead of engaging myself in some kind of lawsuit

in some cases there are some things you can not let go easily and it this kind of situation, you would have to stand and fight for what is yours even though it comes with a cost.

I have fought many legal battles in my life, most of these legal cases were related to property inheritance. I own some cases and lost some cases. However, I have never been a part of any class action lawsuits.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back