What's new

Ever Ban a Popular Member in Your Forum?

Heatman

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
40,000 Post Club
Apr 14, 2018
USD
$4.0400USD
Biznotes
Banning members is something that happens once in a while especially when there are rule breakers.

There's a possibility of having a popular member that's well recognised in your community that if the user goes missing, the absence will be felt.

Have you had to deal with banning such a user? How do you deal with it?

It does not matter whether a member is popular or not, if you go against the rules and regulations then you would have to face the consequences of your actions.

@Heatman are you referring to a popular member like me? There has to be no favoritism. If a popular member breaks a rule, you have to ban him or her. Unless you would not also ban other members in the principle of fairness.

i have never banned a popular member of a forum i am a moderator in, as i do not see the need to take such action as most popular members always follows the rules and regulations of the platform.

A person can become popular on a forum for many reasons. If the reason a member become popular in your forum is through controversial way, then you can banned such person. Aside that, I don't support banned member, most especially popular member.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back