Administrative Team
Valued Contributor
VIP Member
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 20, 2016
USD
$1.7675USD
Biznotes
"Ethical investing" refers to the practice of only investing in companies which you consider to be ethical. For instance you would invest in a company which is involved in producing clean energy but you would not invest in a tobacco company. What do you think about investing in this manner?

Well, this is a matter of your values and morality but there isn't any prejudice as to which company an individual would choose to invest in. Personally I would invest in any company that stands to solve a particular human problem be it in medicine, technology, science or even in our financial systems .

Actually university in very innovative and deliberate decision you can't invest by mistake. Ethical investing is simply investing not based on pressure but based on your decision. You shouldn't be pressurized to invest. I will also say that invest what you can afford to lose because greed can make someone lose all the funds he or she invested.

I believe that a company is not even going to be licensed to practice if you're doing something outside of the law so I do not usually check for all those but instead something that is going to print me money.

I would prefer ethical investment because it is a strategy where investors choose investments, based on a personal ethical code. This means one can have a profit without sacrificing his/ her social, moral, or religious principles.

If I was going to invest in any company right now, I would look for 3 main things:
They are an American company that puts America first
They supply items or services that are on/from American soil
They share my core values

The idea of investing in an ethically compliance company is based on perception,because what you think is an ethical way of living might not be to the other person,but what i have just discovered is that we all have conscience and can decide what is good for humanity.
There are organisations and companies that are usually very conscious about the environment and general preservation of the earth,these are companies make it as a mark of policy to ensure that they green house emission free.

Last edited:
It's good thing. Many people believe in morality and will no do anything involving illegality. I can't also do it. I can't be investing in thing that can cause problem for my fellow human

It is the best way to show that you are unbending about your morals. Some people who invest in unethical companies are hypocrites. They can't stay with what they believe in.

It is the best way to show that you are unbending about your morals. Some people who invest in unethical companies are hypocrites. They can't stay with what they believe in.
It is always better to be morally upright in businesses. This quality is exactly what will protect your company and will market your product very quickly.

As far as I am concerned I would personally prefer investing in ethical investment. Simply because ethical companies have a stable operational policy and most probably they advertise shares for the public.

"Ethical investing" refers to the practice of only investing in companies which you consider to be ethical. For instance you would invest in a company which is involved in producing clean energy but you would not invest in a tobacco company. What do you think about investing in this manner?
I think doing anything ethically is important for humanity, if someone earns by harming others that money will destroy his life, we are here to communicate and help each other.

The concept of investing in an ethically motivated company is based on perception, because the idea of ethics is subjective. With that being said, I would be incline to believe that we all have consciences and can choose what is good for fellow humans and the human race at large.

The concept of investing in an ethically motivated company is based on perception, because the idea of ethics is subjective. With that being said, I would be incline to believe that we all have consciences and can choose what is good for fellow humans and the human race at large.

Well these is an investment based on morals and values but sometimes most of these kind business are not really booming like the others. I rather do business and eat than based on morals and starve.

Well, this is a matter of your values and morality but there isn't any prejudice as to which company an individual would choose to invest in. Personally I would invest in any company that stands to solve a particular human problem be it in medicine, technology, science or even in our financial systems .

Ethical investing is a very broader term. I think that each and every person might have his or her own definition of what this kind of investment might mean.

Ethical investment is really good and it helps in the promotion of ones image. if I am to invest, I will try as much to invest in a company with a good reputation that will not ruin my image in the society.

I think this form of investment appeals to those who have strong beliefs or emotional attachment. Otherwise, why would an investor that's out for profit consider these aspects of health before investing for returns.

People have different values and beliefs they hold dear. What someone considers ethical is wrong to someone. Some believe in animal rights for all animals, some see the animals as food.

What matters is that we accept each other's decision even when it comes to investing.

Investing is not all about making profits, investing also means helping a business grow which will have a positive impact on sociey. Just compare, what difference would you make when investing in pharma and investing in a tobacco company.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back