What's new

ETHEREUM PRICE SHOOTS ABOVE $2K AFTER ELON MUSK REVEALS HE PERSONALLY INVESTED IN BITCOIN RIVAL

Ethereum is one of the best crypto currency one can buy and hold for a long period of time. If not for the general bearish market that we are at the moment, the price of Ethereum would have gone more than that

The price of Ethereum ( ETH) has shot up after Elon musk revealed that he personally invested in the crytocurrency

Personally believe that it's something that's what actually happen whether he invested in cryptocurrency called ethereum or not because it's how cryptocurrency works.

Elon musk always has a great influence on the prices of cryptocurrencies but in recent times, people stop believing in his tweets has he tends to withdraw his money when he makes more profits from it.

I don't believe in the mere report that puts Elon musk as the reason or sole reason why the ethereum shoot up that much. The coin still dipped a great deal future later you Know

I noticed the spike in the price of ethereum after the live video chat. I just hope that the current rise continues not just in ethereum but also for all other coins

The price of Ethereum ( ETH) has shot up after Elon musk revealed that he personally invested in the crytocurrenc
Elon musk investing in bitcoin and dogecoin has skyrocketed most of the crypto currency especially bitcoin , litecoin and ethereum respectively and the price of ethereum has risen to over $2,000.

This week is more of a pump season and so many coins are seeing a significant rise,so Ethereum price increase is just a result of the pump season

Etheruem is one of the best token to buy if you have the funds. The latest London fork will further reduce the circulating supply. It has a very high demand because its the most preferred platform for most dapps.

Etheruem is one of the best token to buy if you have the funds. The latest London fork will further reduce the circulating supply. It has a very high demand because its the most preferred platform for most dapps.
Ethereum is the second highest crypto currency and one of the best token to buy so far in the history of crypto currency, the demand is high in most of the platform.

For a long time now a lot of people in the cryptocurrency market have known that Elon musk such a big fan of the coin. I think he loves it because of how it uses very low energy consumption and low fees.

Ethereum is the second highest crypto currency and one of the best token to buy so far in the history of crypto currency, the demand is high in most of the platform.
To me,it's the token with the most function. It's blockchain is the most popular and preferred option for smart contract platforms. Most tokens are minted on the platform.

To me,it's the token with the most function. It's blockchain is the most popular and preferred option for smart contract platforms. Most tokens are minted on the platform.
The high gas fees that so many people usually complain of seems to have been reduced and this is making Ethereum more better alternative.

The high gas fees that so many people usually complain of seems to have been reduced and this is making Ethereum more better alternative.
I think it reduced a little but it's balance and functionality is what keeps it. Even with the high fees,Ethereum blockchain recorded the highest transactions by money value. I think they should work on their gas fees.

The price of Ethereum ( ETH) has shot up after Elon musk revealed that he personally invested in the crytocurrency
I am happy for Etherium that it's price is shooting up because of Elon Musk or not.

What is important for me is that the coin has buyers and sellers. Buyers buy it when the price is low and seller sells when it's high.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back