What's new

Estate supermarket

Excellent idea, I am sure that if your aunt starts that business quickly, it will advance if it is well managed. You may consider her suggestion if she allows you to renovate the rented building and transform it into a supermarket. If they do not allow it then the container will be fine while you get another solution, the important thing is to start and make yourself known, before someone else does.

It's easier to look for another place or look for containers, because for now there is no market around, she can start with small before she can grow it, but she should bear in mind that such a business needs a lot of money.

You must choose the best decision for you to benefit from it. I think the best estate is the grocery stores because it is necessary for everyone and we all need food and other stuffs to sustian us. You must need to be creative and smart enough in establishing it.

I don't think a portable supermarket is a good idea because it will be storing food items. The only choice is to build a structure even a 1 story structure to serve as a convenience store or a small supermarket. A freezer or fridge would be important to store cold food items including meat products. If there is no budget then open the idea to investors who could put up the supermarket inside the estate and would just pay rent to the owner (your aunt). That would relieve the owner of the concerns for minding the supermarket.

That is an awesome idea and her business is going to really flourish since there's no competition. Renting another house just to set up a supermarket might be a bit expensive. I think she should rather use the container or if she has any other alternative, if not, if she can afford it then she can decide to rent another house maybe a self contain in the estate.

If the money to start with is it up the required amnount please go ahead and you go ahead ok? This is no time to joke, please I have a building engineers, that can take care of the market, I mean if you want to build your own percentage.

Well I see this as a very good idea and it will be a good and profitable business for her because she is monopolies, she has no one competitive with her.
That is a valid idea to be good when it is a monopoly. However, the capital to establish everything especially the structure of the supermarket space would entail a big expense and that may not be easy to recoup even if there is no foreseen rival in the business. Maybe it is best to settle for a small scale business and if it clicks with the customer then that is the time to expand.

My aunt recently just moved to an estate, the estate have 68 residents living in it but lack a supermarket in it and because of this my aunt wants to build a mart shop in the estate.

The issue is there is no building for that type of business in the estate. I suggested she buys a container and put it Infront of the house or rent another building in the estate and turn it into a supermarket.

What do you guys think?
An estate like that needs her own mini supermarket because its like a community, so when there's no space , its better to get a container and situated infront of the estate, ú

Supermarket brings profit alot, because i.can testify it from one of my uncle,he gains alot in it,I suggest let your aunt continue supermarket whatsoever the situation might be

My aunt recently just moved to an estate, the estate have 68 residents living in it but lack a supermarket in it and because of this my aunt wants to build a mart shop in the estate.

The issue is there is no building for that type of business in the estate. I suggested she buys a container and put it Infront of the house or rent another building in the estate and turn it into a supermarket.

What do you guys think?
That's a good business vicinity study your aunt did there and am very sure if she could start the business first in that estate she's going to make a lot of profit from it I guess.

It is a wise choice to start up a supermarket in that estate since their is none there and this will be an advantage to residents their from going far to purchase whatever they want. She needs to have a meeting with the estate manager or owner to know how to proceed with her plans.

Since your aunt never planned adding a supermarket or shopping mall. Their is no need to carve it space building ome. It will give the estate a different shape, it will be suited the way you suggested.

Every estate has the supermarket,supermarket sells more because everyone living in that particular estate comes to that supermarket to get one or two products that they need for their home use.

There are many things to be considered before you decide what your aunty should do. Tue building you aunty just moved to, is she the owner? If yes, she can attach a small shop to the building. If she is not the owner, then you can advise her to buy a container or rent a shop close to her house to run the supermarket.

Many are looking at it but the problem is where to generate fund to start all those things
Estate supermarket is also very lucrative this supermarket and normally brewed by the owner of the estate and people living in the estate patronize the supermarket and withis the supermarket makes more money

Adding the supermarket, shopping mall, helps the real estate to be more attractive to people, cos it will enable people to live comfortably since they aren't required to go far to shop, they can just stop by and shop.

Well it depends on two things, the structure of the estate and how big your aunt plan on making the supermarket. Most estate might not agree to her putting a caravan, with reasons that it might disfigure the beauty of the estate.

If you are going to do this then it is going to be a very good idea, this is because you are directly solving the pain point of a very big population. This would be very good.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back