What's new

Estate renovation

It's dependent on the type of renovation the company wants to carry out. There are renovations that can be carried out without the need to move out - this should have been communicated to you guys anyways.

We received a letter today from the estate agency about a renovation coming up at the beginning of the year.

We do not know how the process will go cos this is our first time of hearing about this.

Will they ask us to move out when the renovation is going on or will they allow us to stay back when the renovation is on. I need someone who have witness this to give me what they feel will happen on that that day or week.
The time slated for the renovation and when the occupants should vacate the estate should be included in the notice later,so I don't know what it's in the latter they gave you. All you need to know is to be in the paper notice.

It is good to always renovate and make to some great changes in things we usually have.
Making innovations would definitely help the estate advance .

Real estate renovation could mean giving the property a fresh coat of paint as well as making new constructions (building adjacent rooms). This all depends on the condition of the property you are living in.

Sorry for jumping into the conversation so late. The scenario can vary based on the type of renovation being done. Usually, during renovations, they'll try to keep disruption to a minimum. You might not have to move out, but there could be some noise and dust. It's best to check with the agency for specifics to get a clearer picture.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back