What's new
  • Please note to have a link in an article you must first request permission from the administrator and pay a fee. You can read more information here.

ESkuta Review - SX250 Electric Bike (EAPC)

ESkuta Review by Bizdustry
Eskuta SX250 Electrically Assisted Pedal Cycle (Pedelec)

We teamed up with ESkuta, a company with offices in the USA and UK that provides an eco-friendly alternative for commuting. Have you ever wanted to buy cheap electric bikes, e-mopeds, or e-cargo delivery bikes from a reputable, trustworthy, affordable bike company? Eskuta is the answer. Well, you've stumbled to the right article where not only have you found out about ESkuta, we will also be reviewing all features and showing you some incredible high-resolution footage of the bike.
I would suggest that you read and watch the review below before buying an Eskuta.

You may buy one here and obtain 10% discount through the code Alex10:
https://www.eskuta.com/pages/bizdustry

ESkuta SX250 Review Video

Key features and F&Q Frequently Asked Questions of Eskuta's SX250 Model:

1. Electrically Assisted Pedal Cycle (Pedelec) (EAPC E-Bike).
  2. It rides like a moped and looks like one.
  3. Motorcycle grade components
  4. The maximum range of 50 miles. (80KM) on one charge. (It might be less depending on the biker's weight, and road conditions, like riding uphill.
  5. No driving license is required.
  6. Legally ride in cycle lanes, bus lanes, and the road.
  7. Incredible beauty and style
  8. Brushless rear hub motor with excellent effectiveness
  9. For longevity, a compact lithium-ion battery is used.
  10. Charging time is reduced as default. (8 hours charge time).
  11. Front disc brakes and rear suspension systems that you can adjust
  12. Alert with immobilizer and audible remote control
  13. Steering deadbolt for maximum security
  14. A glove box in the front
  15. LED lighting extends the life of batteries.
  16. Minimum riding age of 14 in the UK.
  17. Delivery from 2-4 weeks approx.
  18. Customer Support 24/7 Chat on Eskuta.com
  19. Customer Support UK Business Hours Phone 024 7635 0150
  20. Weight of the bike: 52kg Approx (Heavy)
eskuta-ebike--85814744.HEIC

Initial Thoughts of the ESkuta SX250
Purchase a E-Bike - https://www.eskuta.com/pages/bizdustry

Before talking about the ESkuta, let's look at the legality and legislation for our UK Customers. Currently, it would be illegal unless it has been registered, taxed, insurance as a motor vehicle. So, to ride an e-bike unless it classes as an EAPC and meets specific regulations (Electric-Assist Pedal Cycle). The Eskuta SX250 meets all of the below requirements, and it shows the power output and the specifications on a mini-license plate on the back of the bike, which can be helpful if the police are curious. It could prevent you from being pulled over. Still, even if you are, you have to explain to the officer that it doesn't classify as a motor vehicle but rather an assisted e-bike that meets all relevant legislation at the time of writing this post. The law will likely change, so please check at the Gov.UK website or your local government website for guidance.
uk-united-kingdom-gavel.jpg

You can ride an electric bike if you’re 14 or over, as long as it meets certain requirements.

These electric bikes are known as ‘electrically assisted pedal cycles’ (EAPCs). You do not need a licence to ride one and it does not need to be registered, taxed or insured.

What counts as an EAPC​

An EAPC must have pedals that can be used to propel it.

It must show either:

• the power output
  • the manufacturer of the motor
It must also show either:

• the battery’s voltage
  • the maximum speed of the bike
Its electric motor:

• must have a maximum power output of 250 watts
  • should not be able to propel the bike when it’s travelling more than 15.5mph
An EAPC can have more than 2 wheels (for example, a tricycle).

ESkuta Review Introduction:
So, my initial thoughts of the Eskuta SX250 is that it looks like a Moped and not a Bicycle, right? Well, I was wrong. I was searching for something cheap to run, doesn't require CBT, and will do my part to help save the environment. So, I opted for the delivery bar and phone holder, as seen in the picture above in the Eskuta review. There is no throttle - it's harder to peddle than a regular bike, but once you start, the motor does the work for you. I've found that if you slow down and eventually stop in traffic up a hill, it can be tough to start peddling again! The motor restrictions are there, so it can be road-legal. Once such legislation is reviewed, I am convinced ESkuta will rectify this and make it easier for new customers to travel uphill.

Range of the Eskuta SX250
Screenshot2021-03-24at14.38.42_c3a2933c-8840-473a-883f-fb4b02182d5a_1024x1024@2x.png

You can get up to 80KM (50 Miles) range on your Eskuta. However, please bear in mind this is "up to," and ESkuta does not promise that one charge will get you exactly 50 miles to a-b. A lot of factors will determine your range for your ESkuta. For example, your weight, items being carried with you, road conditions, and how often you ride uphill. I am slightly overweight and have found the maximum range is 35 miles on one charge, so that's why I've bought an additional battery and carried that with me. I swap them over when I can see the charge level is low and charge both batteries overnight. An extra battery would cost you £425, and I would also recommend buying another charger that comes in at £54. This can be purchased through my affiliate link.

Charging your ESkuta SX250 Lithium Battery:
Fast-Battery-Charging-Technology-Concept.gif

There are two ways that you can charge your ESkuta SX250. The first is to plug the charging cable into the back of the bicycle and then into a power outlet. This isn't practicable for most people unless you have the space to keep it indoors. Not to worry, as secondly there is the option to remove the Battery which is situated under the seat. It's roughly the weight of your average suitcase. This can be charged on a power outlet inside your house. Don't worry about overcharging your SX250 ESkuta Battery as it cuts off the electric supply after it's reached the maximum capacity. Averagely speaking, if you deplete your Battery to 0%, which is not recommended, it will take 8 hours for the SX250 Battery to re-generate to 100% again. If you wish to prolong your battery life, I recommend only 60-75% and then charging it back up. The best part? It costs only 0.10p per charge, which is extremely cheap in comparison to petrol or diesel vehicle. It's also a green alternative for the environment.

Speed of the ESkuta SX250
original.jpg

We do not recommend that you un-restrict your EAPC to go faster than 25km per hour as this would invalidate the warranty and would effectively make your bike illegal to ride on roads and cycle lanes. Besides, unrestricting your ESkuta would ultimately mean you would receive less range (25-35 miles range) as the motor works harder. I know the speed is frustrating, but once the government changes this law, ESkuta will produce higher-voltage engines capable of much more with the same range. The warranty is either 8000 miles or the first 12 months for your Battery. Considering an sx250 battery costs £425 from their website, this eskuta battery does live up to its potential.

Motorbike Grade Suspension:
IMG_8331.JPG

The Eskuta SX250 comes with motorbike-grade suspension. You'll probably relate to me that there are many potholes and bumps in the road which could potentially cause an accident with a car. Fortunately, the ESkuta SX250 can handle these, and you'll quickly go up and down over them! You'll hardly feel it on the bike. I haven't come across another EAPC or Electric Bicycle that can offer such suspension at an affordable price for the Eskuta.

Security Features of the ESkuta SX250:
bike-thief.jpg

There are many security features on ESkuta that will help prevent the bicycle from being stolen. It is important to empathize with the word "prevent." For maximum security, I would suggest forking out some money and investing in a metal chain with which you can lock your bike while it's not being used. Anyway, the main features of the bike that you would expect from your standard moped or motorcycle are a steering lock, a wireless key fob to activate the alarm and start/stop the motor. Additionally, there is a steering lock where you can twist the handlebars and lock the bike with the key. In addition to all of the breath-taking security features of the SX250, there is also a hidden feature where if your bike was stolen and it was outside of your keyfob's maximum range (under 1 mile) - it will sound a loud alarm. The lock will enable on the back wheel.

Cost and Pricing of the ESkuta:
GettyImages-1160285186.jpg

Pricing starts at £1695, which includes delivery and VAT/Taxes. The tech bar and storage pod, which you have seen in the video and picture at the start of this article, cost an additional fee, but it's well worth the investment. The storage pod sx250 costs £65, while the tech bar comes in at £85, which can be purchased directly through my affiliate link, which is at the end of this review. So if you want to pay £1695 you'll receive a bicycle like this:
SX-250_-_Gloss_Blue_1200x1200.jpg

Overall Conclusion and Rating 9/10
The ESkuta SX250 is a fantastic kit that offers many features that a moped has for an affordable price. So would I recommend it to you? If you are from the USA or the UK, Certainly. Even though it's frustrating and hard to stop when commuting up a hill in traffic and then starting again, peddling to ignite the motor, the E-Skuta is the best Electronic EAPC Bike currently available in the UK's market.

I hope you enjoyed reading this article and watching the video on YouTube when it's published. Also, if you are interested in buying an ESkuta or any other products that the company advertisers, I'd appreciate it if you could order through this link:

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow!!! this is nice and lovely I have seen some electric bike in my locality but not off this standard. I think the level of maintenance will be costly.

This sounds like a really awesome motorcycle. I am really amazed that there are E-bikes already functioning. There is so much improvement going on for sure. I also love that it is environmentally friendly, people can now commute while taking care of the environment.

I saw this review yesterday and it was absolutely amazing, most especially the fact that they have been able to completely cut off the cost of petrol or gas. Is this available in Africa countries ?

Wow this is very nice and it is very manageable because the amount of gas and petrol had been cut off and it is so nice and I really love the fact that it is environment friendly

Great review. Looking at the images, the bike surely is beautiful and also quite cost effective. Anything that cuts out buying gas is a very welcome development for me. Hopefully, this will go global in a little while.

The eskuta is amazing. It has wonderful features and I will recommend that you share the review on Facebook. The sale will double up if the advert is done on Social media.

Oh! This is great news and invent. I have only seen this in America movies that I watched. I love the way they make it available for everyone to purchase it. There's need to post the advert on social media to aid sales

I think the ESkuta SX250 Electric Bike is very cool for men or women to ride, it is dependable for short distances, such as shopping, going to the park, or going to school, but unfortunately the ESkuta SX250 Electric Bike is not available in my country.

I watched the review twice on YouTube yesterday and I must admit this is an amazing piece of technology. It looks sophisticated yet highly simple at the same time.

I watched the video review today and I was greatly impressed with the features of the bike. I've seen some electric scooters here in my locality and I've admired them.
This bike has refueled my interest and I'll definitely work towards getting one.

I think this is new innovation, it looks great but I belief the price will be higher than what anybody can afford although it comes in different sizes and shapes which I belief will make it easy to select your choice

I wonder what the legal requirements are for other countries for this? I know that some cities here in the states are strict and I live out in the country so it's not something I'd want to be riding on to run errands since my drives can be long. It's a sharp looking product though!

The features are top notch and outstanding compared to the ones l saw on an online storem few months ago. Are there procedures required to get it down to other countries and is it on promo? Can one get a discount on this product?

I reckon that this does not require you use to petrol, right? I think such motorbikes can be used when the inflation rate is high and the petrol becomes really expensive. I think such bikes are really expensive.

I watch the whole vidéo and I like all about this scooter , but there is no good roads here when I live , I prefer to buy one item when I'll move to city .

Wow!!! this is nice and lovely I have seen some electric bike in my locality but not off this standard. I think the level of maintenance will be costly.
Hi, the maintenance of the bikes is next to nothing. They are very easy to maintain. Keep the battery topped up. Keep it clean and it takes care of itself. If you have any other questions or queries do not hesitate to get in touch with myself on 07581294449 via WhatsApp or 02476350150 Option 1.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back