Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
With how tech has advanced these days, it made me wonder why don't people emulate old styles of websites in their own sites? Like a simulation of classic retro sites, but in your own site. The retro site then can gradually transport into the new site. Kinda showing past meets present design.

What do you think?

It's just like wasting if time. Do you want people to start bringing back design that people have already left behind? It might be a good point but what if people do not accept the idea

Well, I do not like to emulate old sites or popular sites on my own sites. I always like to create my own sites and I prefer to own my designs and features. I enjoy working on niches that are not overly saturated. I always avoid duplicating something that already exists.

Imitation is allowed but you can't be allowed to use the same domain name. You can design in the same way since it is programming work. However ensure to check well before you emulate old website so that it can be easy for you to achieve the aims and objectives.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back