Email vs Social Media List

jyy

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Since it takes so many sales pitches to get a buy, you would probably need one. However, which is more profitable, generally? Well, either one you choose or both, they will certainly cost money to build, though the price is likely reasonable.

Claraviolet

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Verified Poster
BizNotes
To be honest, these days social media list works better for advertising something. Not many people check their emails all the time. Even I have thousands of unread mails in my inbox. I usually browse the subject alone to decide whether to open an email or not.

Where as it's a little different when it comes to social media. People usually check their account notifications often. So, it's better to go with that.

Vladv26

Premium Member
VIP Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
I think it is important to use both of them anf that's because not everyone uses email anymore but also not anyone uses social media anymore.

alberello75

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Obviously via socialmendia, the issue would certainly be more profitable, but at the same time, even more expensive!
Instead, via email, I think one could make a contribution to contacts that he already owns by "word of mouth".
This is just my opinion...

saousen5765

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Email becames rude with newsletter after 1 year of use and then you will make another email and if you will read all newsletter you may still hours however you open your email for just clicking of confirmation link for login or signup and close rapidly however social media you can check whatever your wall or messages because you contact people every day by messaging.

ivanr01

Reputable
BizNotes
Social media sharing is free while email lists cost money.. I think over 30% from all emails are non active ( just checking messages from sites,which are used by them.
I tried once with free email list 500 contacts, 250 doesnt exist. Task exchange rate 0%

Goodday

Addicted Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Since it takes so many sales pitches to get a buy, you would probably need one. However, which is more profitable, generally? Well, either one you choose or both, they will certainly cost money to build, though the price is likely reasonable.
I think both of them are good for getting traffic if you can afford to. However, I think social marketing is effective and less costly for advertising your products because it's only $5. You can even advertise for free with social media if you don't have money and this can be done by promoting your business to interested people.

Erik4150

Paragon Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
I think email list is much better. Most people buy a product because they keep getting updates about it in an email. The email list helps you keep track of potential customers. The social media list works well but email list is a much powerful marketing tool.

Dylinks

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Verified Poster
BizNotes
The context at which we are looking at these words will determine the importance. From the corporate angel of business, email is better than social media because it is a formal way of discussion while from regular life, social media platform is faster in terms of delivery and you can also do broadcast to a larger audience.

BrolySSJ

The Legendary Super Saiyan
VIP Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
I think that a social media list is probably much better because more people use social media these days and therefore you will be able to reach a much broader audience as well than you would through email as the people also tend to check their social media more often than they would check their email.

Tanny

Reputable
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Email is more of contact advert that is when you have a target audience in mind but social media covers a wide range of audience when advertising....and the content can be sent to a lot of platforms

btaliat

Paragon Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Most people don't even check their email regularly to notice that someone is advertising thought it. Besides, email is like contacts, it maybe difficult to access it unlike social media where you meet new people almost every day

Sincerem

Premium Member
VIP Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Both email and social medias are very much instrumental to create awareness for any business choices both online and offline. If you have many subscribers via your website you can send bulk emails to people using G_suit. Social media is a little bit easier to advertise, you can create your page and market your profits base on your follower account.

K

kayode10

Email is the best, because it will consist of those who are interested in your offer only. While on social media list may consist different set of people. Email list is build towards targeted audience so these people are classified as warm customers. Those who have develop interest in your product and they may likely to buy from you soon. Email list building is the core of internet marketing. That is the reason why they said that money is in the list.

Aqsa Shahid

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Verified Poster
BizNotes
It's good to use both but in my opinion social media lists are more beneficial than emails as alot of people are active on their social media accounts and they didn't see their mostly emails and left them unread.

Adeyoola7

Addicted Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Email is more personal than a message from the brand page on Facebook or tweet on Twitter. You can personalize messages in an email a lot more easily than on social media channels. In social media, personal customization may lead to one on one communication that will not scale

Seun4luv

Paragon Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Unlike with socia media where users all have access to their own feeds (which are usually filled to the brim with content), your messages get sent directly to your subscribers email inboxes — a precise method of targeting, as well as an effective way to call their attention.

Damismiling

Addicted Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Social Media this days gets active participation and a lot of people are always online, unlike the social media where people hardly visit, so I will prefer social media list as compared to email. Because of its numerous users

Chumzy

Addicted Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
They are both effective, the problem is, most times, people don't read mails. When you send promotions to their mail's, it could even be received as spam.
Social media stands out because most people re on at least one media platform.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock