NEWS Elon Musk, who runs four other companies, will now be Twitter CEO

Google News Bot

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Dec 23, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Tesla Inc boss Elon Musk said on Monday he will serve as chief executive of Twitter, the social media company he just bought for $44 billion, a move that Wall Street analysts have said could stretch the billionaire thin. Read More ...

Continue reading the above news article, by clicking here.

Administration and Moderation NOTE: A Reminder, the above news is provided for free, through a RSS Feed. The above quote does NOT include the full story. In order to continue to read more past what is quoted, please click through to the article, by clicking on the link provided above through the "continue reading" text.

Please be sensible and follow our terms of service and rules, when replying and debating the news article.

Maybe we are just seeing this now here by the news is not actually a new one again. He has already acquire Twitter few months ago and he's now that new CEO of twitter

Elon musk has been getting popular and making more money everyday by getting involved in investment both online and offline , he knows where and when to make an investment .

Elon has been doing a great job. I am honestly shocked by it with all the BS people have been giving him. Then again, you don't become the richest man in the world (on paper anyway) being an idiot. He is a smart guy!

I'm happy someone like Elon took over Twitter. Not only will he make it profitable with his business acumen and great vision, Twitter will experience changes that'll make it a model for others to follow.

It baffles me the more the moment I heard about how elon musk is trying to change everything on Twitter which is obvious, imagine to get blue batch verification one has to spend allot.

It baffles me the more the moment I heard about how elon musk is trying to change everything on Twitter which is obvious, imagine to get blue batch verification one has to spend allot.
Elon musk is a great business man and an investor who always have the intention of making money in every business or investment he is doing , so its normal for him to tell people to have a blue batch verification in exchange for money .

Maybe we are just seeing this now here by the news is not actually a new one again. He has already acquire Twitter few months ago and he's now that new CEO of twitter
I think he actually proposed to buy Twitter some months ago before he actually paid and acquired it fully. There was even a time he wanted to back out of the deal.

Lolz, Elon musk is a business man , every opportunity that is capable of generating in profit is a welcome development to him however he is not the one directly managing those companies . He has managers and other people also to assist.

There's nothing wrong with him managing more business because at least there are so many people around him that are also helping him. He's not the one doing all those things alone

There's nothing wrong with him managing more business because at least there are so many people around him that are also helping him. He's not the one doing all those things alone
I read somewhere presently that Tesla wants to remove him as the CEO because he no longer have a lot of time for that particular company. They said that he put almost all his energy running Twitter.

I read somewhere presently that Tesla wants to remove him as the CEO because he no longer have a lot of time for that particular company. They said that he put almost all his energy running Twitter.

Well, I do not understand why this might be the case and why so many people are saying that he is unable to manage the Twitter company? He is a popular businessman after all?

Well , I was believing that he is the real owner of Tesla company as a whole . so does it really mean that he is just the CEO of the company and not the real owner ?

Well, I do not understand why this might be the case and why so many people are saying that he is unable to manage the Twitter company? He is a popular businessman after all?
May be he has some unpaid VAT or duties to the state how makes some jail on his financial money transactions until everything is cleared with the state or something like that.

Well , I was believing that he is the real owner of Tesla company as a whole . so does it really mean that he is just the CEO of the company and not the real owner ?
I don't think he was the one that started the company. He has the most share in the company and that automatically makes him the owner. When you see a large companies you will understand that there is what we call shares. The person that has the highest investment will likely be known as the owner or the CEO.

to he that has, more will be given, it's just the scriptures taking effect, he has really done well for himself so he deserves what he got. Being one of the top richest man in the world, his sole aim will be to acquire more wealth

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back