NEWS Elon Musk says Twitter will revise how it verifies users

Google News Bot

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Dec 23, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Twitter will revise its user verification process, Elon Musk said in a tweet on Sunday, just days after he took over one of the world's most influential social media platforms. Read More ...

Continue reading the above news article, by clicking here.

Administration and Moderation NOTE: A Reminder, the above news is provided for free, through a RSS Feed. The above quote does NOT include the full story. In order to continue to read more past what is quoted, please click through to the article, by clicking on the link provided above through the "continue reading" text.

Please be sensible and follow our terms of service and rules, when replying and debating the news article.

I've seen that most rich people just want to get richer everyday. Everything Elon Musk has been planning with Twitter is just to make more money through the bird app

This is one of the funniest thing I have came across online, can you just imagine just because of having blue batch verification one has to be paying salary, haha.

I'll be very glad if this happens. Twitter has been turned to what Facebook is currently now - a lot of people opening parody accounts and trying to scam people. It's a good security measure I strongly support.

I've seen that most rich people just want to get richer everyday. Everything Elon Musk has been planning with Twitter is just to make more money through the bird app
Who doesn't want to make profit?. Elon musk is a businessman and he acquired Twitter to make a lot of profit from it. He didn't acquire it just to answer the CEO alone.

He's trying to make change in Twitter generally. Well let's see the outcome of the change he is trying to make and the effect this will have on bringing Twitter platform to a new standard.

He's trying to make change in Twitter generally. Well let's see the outcome of the change he is trying to make and the effect this will have on bringing Twitter platform to a new standard.
I heard story of someone who tried to verify his account on Twitter but it was rejected because he was not a known person. I think that was actually one of the reasons why Elon Musk decided to add a fee to verification and almost everyone can have access to it provided you can pay the money.

I heard story of someone who tried to verify his account on Twitter but it was rejected because he was not a known person. I think that was actually one of the reasons why Elon Musk decided to add a fee to verification and almost everyone can have access to it provided you can pay the money.
Okay I now understand but the person could have actually run the Twitter account perfectly without the need of the verification. But now since a fee is being attached, it will not only be for the known people.

Okay I now understand but the person could have actually run the Twitter account perfectly without the need of the verification. But now since a fee is being attached, it will not only be for the known people.
Yes, it is not only for celebrities but for everyone who is interested in being verified. If I want to have my account verified I will just pay the $8 and provide the other information.

Yes, it is not only for celebrities but for everyone who is interested in being verified. If I want to have my account verified I will just pay the $8 and provide the other information.
Well as long as people will not use this as a way of scamming other people. Verifying my Twitter account is not necessarily an assurance that such Twitter account is trusted.

Well as long as people will not use this as a way of scamming other people. Verifying my Twitter account is not necessarily an assurance that such Twitter account is trusted.
Of course, a lot of people needs to be very careful in order not to fall into the hands of scammers. Twitter also need to put sophisticated security in place in order to thwart the activities of scammers on the platform.

Of course, a lot of people needs to be very careful in order not to fall into the hands of scammers. Twitter also need to put sophisticated security in place in order to thwart the activities of scammers on the platform.
In terms of twitter , I think they are trying very much considering the fact that there is no much criminal activities on the platform even though there are some compared to Telegram.

This a truly a welcomed idea because it would definitely help Twitter generate income and their by establishing it to be better. Elon is a creative thinker , I'm very sure he is try to make it more secured and productive.

In terms of twitter , I think they are trying very much considering the fact that there is no much criminal activities on the platform even though there are some compared to Telegram.
I think telegram and Twitter are not exactly the same social media platforms. Telegram is a messaging app and Twitter is a microblogging app. But honestly telegram is the home of scammers.

I think telegram and Twitter are not exactly the same social media platforms. Telegram is a messaging app and Twitter is a microblogging app. But honestly telegram is the home of scammers.
What I don't usually understand is why the Twitter management is not really putting much effort on how to eliminate dubious activities going on in the platform.

What I don't usually understand is why the Twitter management is not really putting much effort on how to eliminate dubious activities going on in the platform.
Telegram you meant to say. Honestly the level of scam activities going on on the platform is unbelievable. But even at that I think there is a report button and if a particular account reaches a certain limit they will tag it "scam".

Telegram you meant to say. Honestly the level of scam activities going on on the platform is unbelievable. But even at that I think there is a report button and if a particular account reaches a certain limit they will tag it "scam".
Telegram I mean. you do not have to depend on that because it might take a long time and a lot of people will be scammed before they take this action you are talking about. There should be a way to know some platforms that are automatically not suitable for user without report from users.

it should be easier and less complicated, that is what they should improve on, anything aside from this,they should also add new features to improve the usage and user experience on the platform

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back