What's new

NEWS Elon Musk says Twitter will revise how it verifies users

But paying $8 to verify your account is not a lifetime something , it is something you have to do repeatedly every month, will you be doing that every month ? Are you using your Twitter for business-related purpose ?
It is not even compulsory for you to verify your account before you use it for business purposes. There are people who have been doing business with Twitter and their account has never been verified. I don't use Twitter for business related purposes at the moment.

It is not even compulsory for you to verify your account before you use it for business purposes. There are people who have been doing business with Twitter and their account has never been verified. I don't use Twitter for business related purposes at the moment.
Okay , I was just thinking it's something that will need compulsory verification before everything that is needed for you to use the platform for your business related purpose will be accessible. I now understand.

I have never for once use Twitter for any advertisements purposes , but I have never verified my twitter account and its functioning normally , I think Musk is trying to work on the verification issue .
I have never for once use Twitter for any advertisements purposes , but I have never verified my twitter account and its functioning normally , I think Musk is trying to work on the verification issue .

You don't need to verify your Twitter account before you advertise anything. The purpose of verifying is to differentiate you from other fake accounts especially if you are a celebrity.

Elon Musk is a pragmatic business man who sees business in everything. There has to be a way to make money out of everything for Musk. That's why he has aquired Twitter. Just to make money.

It is his own way of monetizing his newly acquired no business to make more money. I think verified accounts were too easy to own at a time. You should pay a price for it and the price is not too much..

Its been long I last visited Twitter and I don't need to get verified because I am not in any way using twitter to make money , nor am I a celebrity , so i am not using a verified account .

I really like what Elon musk is doing on Twitter, an email believe he is going to earn a considerable amount of money from it, is all about having a good mindset.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back