NEWS Elon Musk says Twitter will revise how it verifies users

Google News Bot

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Dec 23, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Twitter will revise its user verification process, Elon Musk said in a tweet on Sunday, just days after he took over one of the world's most influential social media platforms. Read More ...

Continue reading the above news article, by clicking here.

Administration and Moderation NOTE: A Reminder, the above news is provided for free, through a RSS Feed. The above quote does NOT include the full story. In order to continue to read more past what is quoted, please click through to the article, by clicking on the link provided above through the "continue reading" text.

Please be sensible and follow our terms of service and rules, when replying and debating the news article.

Emo Musk should just stop going through the corners and tell us he will now be charging people to using Twitter. Even if you're qualified, without money, you won't be getting a verified account

Emo Musk should just stop going through the corners and tell us he will now be charging people to using Twitter. Even if you're qualified, without money, you won't be getting a verified account
That's exactly where Elon musk is heading , he's just stylishly trying to tell people he's going to charge them for using Twitter as a verified user which he just acquired .

The way I see it is that if he manages to make Twitter a better place, I will solute him. I think it is a great platform to function as a public speaking space online. However, if he ends up ruining it and it ends up being destroyed - I will not miss it and will feel no loss.

Elon has really shown he's ready to make Twitter a great brand. The level of porosity that has happened on Facebook shouldn't happen on that platform because a lot of scammers have taken over Facebook.

It still baffles me the more to hear that elon musk the recent CEO of the Twitter is trying to change everything about the platform which is very bad, I don't support what he's doing seriously.

Elon musk is a business man whos intending of making more money by extending his riches , so its normal for him to revise the Twitter users , he's just using that excuse to make more money with Twitter.

That's exactly where Elon musk is heading , he's just stylishly trying to tell people he's going to charge them for using Twitter as a verified user which he just acquired .
I think he will actually make a lot of money from that and so many people will comfortably pay. this means that anybody can get verified on Twitter as long as they are able to pay the money and meet the necessary requirements.

It still baffles me the more to hear that elon musk the recent CEO of the Twitter is trying to change everything about the platform which is very bad, I don't support what he's doing seriously.
It's not really bad , he has advisers and other people. He's trying to create a platform suitable for him to generate profit . Obviously he bought the social Media platform for so much and he's looking for a nice way to get back is money.

It's not really bad , he has advisers and other people. He's trying to create a platform suitable for him to generate profit . Obviously he bought the social Media platform for so much and he's looking for a nice way to get back is money.
Probably, I don't really see anything bad in that decision because anyone can get verified now on Twitter. Before they will not verify you unless you are a popular figure with many followers.

Probably, I don't really see anything bad in that decision because anyone can get verified now on Twitter. Before they will not verify you unless you are a popular figure with many followers.
Well , I don't really know much about Twitter. what was the verification all about ? to me I was thinking that Twitter is just like Facebook in which you are automatically verify after it was created.

At this point I don't care what happens with Twitter. If it makes everyone have to be verified just to get anything done, than I'm saying it now, Twitter will end up closing up if they don't stop this.

The verification badge is only going to push people away I think.

Well , I don't really know much about Twitter. what was the verification all about ? to me I was thinking that Twitter is just like Facebook in which you are automatically verify after it was created.
The verification is the blue tick on people's account and that is usually for celebrities and people who have a lot of followers. If you sign up on Facebook or Twitter you don't need any kind of verification.

The verification is the blue tick on people's account and that is usually for celebrities and people who have a lot of followers. If you sign up on Facebook or Twitter you don't need any kind of verification.
Ok. This isn't a problem as long as it will not affect A common Man. I think it was compulsory for every user of Twitter to pay $8 every month. In all the same we will love to see the outcome of this new terms and condition

Ok. This isn't a problem as long as it will not affect A common Man. I think it was compulsory for every user of Twitter to pay $8 every month. In all the same we will love to see the outcome of this new terms and condition
of course not everybody will be able to afford $8 every month. It is only for those who are interested in being verified on the platform. This means that every celebrity will have to pay $8 in order to distinguish their account.

of course not everybody will be able to afford $8 every month. It is only for those who are interested in being verified on the platform. This means that every celebrity will have to pay $8 in order to distinguish their account.

I do not even use twitter that much at all. In case, if twitter imposes such kind of rules and regulations, then I would definitely never use twitter at all. I use twitter for some personal use only,.

I do not even use twitter that much at all. In case, if twitter imposes such kind of rules and regulations, then I would definitely never use twitter at all. I use twitter for some personal use only,.
It is only for people who want their accounts to be verified. If you're not a celebrity I don't even see the reason why you should be bothered about verification of account.

Well this is not a problem as a lot of celebrities won't have any problem paying that . They could even make it an automatic payment. We are still waiting to see how this will be implemented.

Well this is not a problem as a lot of celebrities won't have any problem paying that . They could even make it an automatic payment. We are still waiting to see how this will be implemented.
I think it has already been implemented. So many people are already capitalising on it to verify their Twitter account. If I begin to make some level of money online i may even decide to verify my own account.

I think it has already been implemented. So many people are already capitalising on it to verify their Twitter account. If I begin to make some level of money online i may even decide to verify my own account.
But paying $8 to verify your account is not a lifetime something , it is something you have to do repeatedly every month, will you be doing that every month ? Are you using your Twitter for business-related purpose ?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back