What's new

Elon Musk has changed Twitter for good or bad?

I think that Elon Musk should create some new kind of policies when it comes to twitter. As of now, twitter is not a professional place and they allow offensive content as well. This is something that needs to get stopped right away. Otherwise, twitter will face a downfall.

Twitter is definitely a professional social media platform. I don't understand what you mean by it's not a professional place. Elon Musk have revitalize every apart of the social media platform. Twitter is never seeing any downfall as far as I'm concerned. It beat off the competition from Threads easily.

I don't use Twitter, but I've heard that Elon Musk, who purchased Twitter in October 2022 for $44 billion, has made a number of additional changes to the platform.

What are the things that he has changed for Twitter, and why are people complaining about them? Has that change affected online businesses as well?

All the changes which Elon Musk have made on Twitter haven't affected anything in how I've been using Twitter. I was skeptical in the beginning when he took over Twitter management because of whom he's known to be but he's been working hard to make Twitter a better place. He got rid of almost all the bot accounts on Twitter.

Twitter is definitely a professional social media platform. I don't understand what you mean by it's not a professional place. Elon Musk have revitalize every apart of the social media platform. Twitter is never seeing any downfall as far as I'm concerned. It beat off the competition from Threads easily.

I have stated that it is not a professional place in a different sense. For example, they allow people to post offensive content and this is something that does not happen on a professional platform. This is why I dislike social media. Research proves the minimising the usage of social media is good for mental health and this is one of the main reasons.

I have stated that it is not a professional place in a different sense. For example, they allow people to post offensive content and this is something that does not happen on a professional platform. This is why I dislike social media. Research proves the minimising the usage of social media is good for mental health and this is one of the main reasons.

You're very correct about the use of Not Safe contents that's allowed on Twitter. I believe that it's something some people don't like but it's a very good business for Twitter because that's the only reason why they haven't stopped it permanently. Although, you're not going to see such contents if you don't follow such accounts.

You're very correct about the use of Not Safe contents that's allowed on Twitter. I believe that it's something some people don't like but it's a very good business for Twitter because that's the only reason why they haven't stopped it permanently. Although, you're not going to see such contents if you don't follow such accounts.

This is the exact reasons why I do not like twitter. This is also one of the main reasons why so many other people do not like twitter. We must know that twitter is not the only platform that allows such kind of content. There are many other social media platforms that also allow such content. No wonder research proves that such kind of social media sites have a bad effect on mental health.

This is the exact reasons why I do not like twitter. This is also one of the main reasons why so many other people do not like twitter. We must know that twitter is not the only platform that allows such kind of content. There are many other social media platforms that also allow such content. No wonder research proves that such kind of social media sites have a bad effect on mental health.

Well, it doesn't have to affect you when you don't access such contents on the social media platform. Don't follow pages that posts contents you're not comfortable with. Once you stay away from following such pages, there's no way such contents will come up in your account feeds.

Well, it doesn't have to affect you when you don't access such contents on the social media platform. Don't follow pages that posts contents you're not comfortable with. Once you stay away from following such pages, there's no way such contents will come up in your account feeds.

We may have the option to overlook such kind of pages. However, the question here is: why are they allowing such kind of content in the first place? I would never be comfortable suing such kind of social media companies that do not take action against such kind of content. This is why I avoid them and use them in very rare cases.

We may have the option to overlook such kind of pages. However, the question here is: why are they allowing such kind of content in the first place? I would never be comfortable suing such kind of social media companies that do not take action against such kind of content. This is why I avoid them and use them in very rare cases.

It's all business to the best of my knowledge. Those account owners have upgraded account levels to boost their contents. I figured that if Twitter isn't gaining anything from it, there's no way they would allow it go on for a long time even with the new management from Elon Musk.

I think Elon Musk has tried to improve Twitter, but I prefer the old Twitter and I think he's making the platform a little bit worse with all the new policies, but hey, this is just my opinion, others will say I'm wrong and that Twitter is now much better, and I respect that opinion.

I think Elon Musk has tried to improve Twitter, but I prefer the old Twitter and I think he's making the platform a little bit worse with all the new policies, but hey, this is just my opinion, others will say I'm wrong and that Twitter is now much better, and I respect that opinion.

The most important thing for everyone who's making use of Twitter is for them to still get good results from what they are doing with the social media platform. Once they get that, it doesn't what changes that's been made in Twitter, they are in the good side of the new development.

The most important thing for everyone who's making use of Twitter is for them to still get good results from what they are doing with the social media platform. Once they get that, it doesn't what changes that's been made in Twitter, they are in the good side of the new development.
Yes, that is true, most have adapted to the new changes and continue to use the platform without any obstacle, but I do not like the direction that Twitter is taking, it is just that, but for example, I still think it is an excellent social network to promote you and sell your products, that is undeniable.

Yes, that is true, most have adapted to the new changes and continue to use the platform without any obstacle, but I do not like the direction that Twitter is taking, it is just that, but for example, I still think it is an excellent social network to promote you and sell your products, that is undeniable.

I know very well that in the end, everyone is trying to make profit from their project and that is exactly what Elon Musk is doing with Twitter. With the amount of money he spent to acquire the ownership of Twitter, he is definitely going to do some certain things that is going to help him to recover the money he spent on the project.

Those who are making use of the social media platform should also work with it in a way that it is going to help them to achieve their objectives of making use of the social media platform probably for their businesses.

I know very well that in the end, everyone is trying to make profit from their project and that is exactly what Elon Musk is doing with Twitter. With the amount of money he spent to acquire the ownership of Twitter, he is definitely going to do some certain things that is going to help him to recover the money he spent on the project.

Those who are making use of the social media platform should also work with it in a way that it is going to help them to achieve their objectives of making use of the social media platform probably for their businesses.
Yes, that's what Twitter is all about, a social network to get contacts and attract customers to your products, also to be informed of the latest news, that's how I see it, and I think it's the best way to use it, it's an excellent social network for business and Elon Musk knows that too.

Yes, that's what Twitter is all about, a social network to get contacts and attract customers to your products, also to be informed of the latest news, that's how I see it, and I think it's the best way to use it, it's an excellent social network for business and Elon Musk knows that too.

Yeah, that's very correct. Even though he was forced to actually complete the acquisition of Twitter, I believe he already knew the importance and benefit he was going to enjoy from owning the social media platform which was part of the reason why he had to see through the entire acquisition process.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back