What's new

Elon Musk has changed Twitter for good or bad?

HK World

Addicted Member
1000 Posts Club
Jan 8, 2022
USD
$7.1900USD
Biznotes
I don't use Twitter, but I've heard that Elon Musk, who purchased Twitter in October 2022 for $44 billion, has made a number of additional changes to the platform.

What are the things that he has changed for Twitter, and why are people complaining about them? Has that change affected online businesses as well?

I am not a Twitter person but it seems that Twitter has really changed since Musk took over. I just feel people are averse to change and proactive change for that matter. That's why they are complaining everywhere.

I am not a Twitter person but it seems that Twitter has really changed since Musk took over. I just feel people are averse to change and proactive change for that matter. That's why they are complaining everywhere.
I am not going to say that he has changed it for bad but I think there are some changes on Twitter that people are not cool with. A lot of people are complaining about it.

I am not going to say that he has changed it for bad but I think there are some changes on Twitter that people are not cool with. A lot of people are complaining about it.
Reports have it that Twitter has actually grown since he bough it. I know that some of the users are complaining. That's a normal reaction to change.

Musk is a funny man, therefore, I believe he is just trying to be too funny and he is nothing serious about this. I do not think he will continue to use dogecoin logo for a long time

Reports have it that Twitter has actually grown since he bough it. I know that some of the users are complaining. That's a normal reaction to change.
Are you really serious about it? This is wonderful and thanks for the information. I will also try to check fore more information about it online. Thank you for sharing.

I am not an active Twitter user but I heard about Elon Musk acquisition of the platform and some he has made. One of the changes is that those with verify account will be paying certain money to renew their verification status. Well, so far, I have not seen Twitter user complaining about the changes.

I am not an active Twitter user but I heard about Elon Musk acquisition of the platform and some he has made. One of the changes is that those with verify account will be paying certain money to renew their verification status. Well, so far, I have not seen Twitter user complaining about the changes.
Ever since elon musk took over the mantle of leadership of Twitter , I have not been frequenting the site any longer , so i can't really say if there's positive changes in what he has done to Twitter

Based on the information at my disposal, i want to strongly agree that Elon Musk has turned Twitter around and it is gradually emerging as the best social media platform.

There are some who believes it is for the better, while there are also some who feel he has made things worse. I believe time would tell in the end though. He is still making changes, let's see how things would go in the end.

I am not Twitter user, but ever since elon musk took over in Twitter and what he did is actually good, and he will earn much amount of money in there, because since he took over charge of Twitter he is making considerable amount of money there.

I also do not use twitter at all. However, recently Elon Musk may have changed the logo of twitter. This may be a great tactic by Elon Musk to make people invest in Dogecoin perhaps?

I am not a fan of Twitter , though i have a Twitter account which i dont even remember my details , but I think after Elon musk took over Twitter , Twitter is still doing perfectly normal.

I don't use Twitter, but I've heard that Elon Musk, who purchased Twitter in October 2022 for $44 billion, has made a number of additional changes to the platform.

What are the things that he has changed for Twitter, and why are people complaining about them? Has that change affected online businesses as well?
I personally don't like Twitter and I rarely use it, so I don't know if it's for good or for bad. However, many changes can still happen, so maybe it can be both. Sometimes I use Twitter for the news and things like that, but there are plenty of other sites where I can get that, so even if Twitter goes down, I won't be too upset about it.

In the beginning, I will actually say that Elon Musk did a very good job with the way he started handling Twitter by removing some of the staff that were not contributing positively to the platform, banning some toxic words on the platform but over a period of time, he has started executing some policies that is hurting the platform more than its supposed to help it.

Sorry to say it, but Twitter has been a mess ever since Elon Musk decided to put his money into it. Not only did he mess up his company by firing and then re-hiring half of his staff back. The constant bad choices like making it payable for the blue checkmark, or how rules have been changed. Musk has if anything, made twitter worse.

And now with Instagram/Facebook making Threads, it looks like with some work, Threads could be a serious threat to Twitter.

Sorry to say it, but Twitter has been a mess ever since Elon Musk decided to put his money into it. Not only did he mess up his company by firing and then re-hiring half of his staff back. The constant bad choices like making it payable for the blue checkmark, or how rules have been changed. Musk has if anything, made twitter worse.

And now with Instagram/Facebook making Threads, it looks like with some work, Threads could be a serious threat to Twitter.

The recent changes Elon Musk brought to Twitter have brought about several competition that came out which is going to rival for users who still depended on Twitter for their usage. Now we have Threads and we also have Truth Social App, and a lot of people are moving away from Twitter into those platform.

He is turning Twitter into a proper business, and I don't see any reasons to blame him. He has done a number of changes that I can say that they are good and has helped businesses instead of obstructing them, as you mentioned. One key change is that by investing properly, you can get better views of your ads.

He is turning Twitter into a proper business, and I don't see any reasons to blame him. He has done a number of changes that I can say that they are good and has helped businesses instead of obstructing them, as you mentioned. One key change is that by investing properly, you can get better views of your ads.

Yeah, that's very correct. There's no way I expected him to splah out $44 billion on getting the social media platform Twitter for him to mess it up and just use it as a play thing like most people had thought with all the early changes he started out with. There was a lot of outcry but most people have kept quiet now.

Yeah, that's very correct. There's no way I expected him to splah out $44 billion on getting the social media platform Twitter for him to mess it up and just use it as a play thing like most people had thought with all the early changes he started out with. There was a lot of outcry but most people have kept quiet now.

I think that Elon Musk should create some new kind of policies when it comes to twitter. As of now, twitter is not a professional place and they allow offensive content as well. This is something that needs to get stopped right away. Otherwise, twitter will face a downfall.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back