What's new

NEWS Elon Musk considers charging Twitter users $20 a month for verified accounts

If the account is banned does they refund the 20 $ or cancel subscription or stay debit me forever? Because 20 $ a month means subscription with credit card or something like that.
I guess with the subscription of the $20 on a monthly basis , your account cannot be banned unless you are running something illegal on your page , and it will be a monthly subscription which you will be subscribing yourself .

I just hope Twitter will not reach a stage where normal people that can't verify their account will be restricted accessing the app. The issue is really becoming unbearable
If it happens then I think twitter will lose most of it's users because many people don't want to pay for a social media account, social media needs to be free.

It would seem that you only need to pay if you want the services that are offered with Twitter Blue. I looked myself as it is now appearing on Twitter for me on PC and I see a price of £8 per month for access to all the services offered with it. I personally can not justify needing to purchase Twitter blue at the moment and with funds being low at the moment, it wouldn't be worth it for me to do it.

Twitter must consider amending their policies and implementing strict policies pertaining to the content they allow to publish first of all. They are ruining themselves by allowing trolls to post questionable content.

That is his business, I will rather exit twitter than pay a fee to use it, what are they using my data for? Is it not profitable to them? Why should I pay $20 per month to use twitter. I won't do such

That is his business, I will rather exit twitter than pay a fee to use it, what are they using my data for? Is it not profitable to them? Why should I pay $20 per month to use twitter. I won't do such
If Twitter does the action then sure the other social network will do the same to cover the expense and I think this is end of cryptocurrencies and social media networks as most of people think like you.

I do not use twitter at all. I would like twitter to fix many other issues. Companies like twitter are digging a pit for themselves by charging people money for using their services.

I have not been using Twitter for awhile now because it has not been benefiting my business and I dont have much followers on it , so i wont be affected negatively if Elon musk started charging Twitter user .

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back