What's new

NEWS Elon Musk considers charging Twitter users $20 a month for verified accounts

Google News Bot

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Dec 23, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
World’s richest person plans revamp of social media platform, asking users if he should bring back VineElon Musk is considering charging Twitter users $20 (£17.30) a month or $240 a year for a blue tick on their account, as the world’s richest person prepares an overhaul of the social media platform.The Tesla chief executive is planning changes to Twitter’s Blue subscription service, according to the tech newsletter Platformer, including raising the $4.99 a month fee to $19.99. Users verified by the platform – who carry a blue tick flagging them as an authentic source – would have 9 ...

Continue reading the above news article, by clicking here.

Administration and Moderation NOTE: A Reminder, the above news is provided for free, through a RSS Feed. The above quote does NOT include the full story. In order to continue to read more past what is quoted, please click through to the article, by clicking on the link provided above through the "continue reading" text.

Please be sensible and follow our terms of service and rules, when replying and debating the news article.

I just hope Twitter will not reach a stage where normal people that can't verify their account will be restricted accessing the app. The issue is really becoming unbearable

I just hope Twitter will not reach a stage where normal people that can't verify their account will be restricted accessing the app. The issue is really becoming unbearable
Lolz, Elon musk is a business man. I am not really surprised much about the whole thing. Twitter is a nice platform but he shouldn't makes people think of concentrating on others and leaving Twitter behind.

If you want to have special privileges you have to earn it. A lot of people and influencers charge for advertising via their channels because of this same verified status. Way to go really.

Even if elon musk is not charging twitter user anything , I don't normally goto Twitter because i am not fond of twitter , charging user $20 will reduce the number of Twitter user .
Hahaha is very funny sincerely speaking, can you imagine just because of having the so called blue batch one has to be paying the minimum of twenty dollars now.

Lolz, Elon musk is a business man. I am not really surprised much about the whole thing. Twitter is a nice platform but he shouldn't makes people think of concentrating on others and leaving Twitter behind.
That is actually a very good business strategy from him because those who are profiting from Twitter can comfortably make that amount of money every month. But there are some people who can use it to scam others.

That is actually a very good business strategy from him because those who are profiting from Twitter can comfortably make that amount of money every month. But there are some people who can use it to scam others.
The man (Elon musk ) is a business whos striving to increase his income and wealth and currently , I heard he just lost his number one position as the richest man in the world to someone .

The man (Elon musk ) is a business whos striving to increase his income and wealth and currently , I heard he just lost his number one position as the richest man in the world to someone .
I heard about that too but not withstanding he will actually get the title back because of the potentials of the businesses he has. It is just a matter of time and I will get you the number one position again.

From my observation I think $20 is too much to some people . Though considering the fact that so many people are using twitter for business-related purpose so to some people it may not actually be a big deal.

From my observation I think $20 is too much to some people . Though considering the fact that so many people are using twitter for business-related purpose so to some people it may not actually be a big deal.
It is not a must for you it is not a must for you to verify your account before you run your business on Twitter. Several people have been making money from Twitter without verifying their account. You only do that if you have the money to do so.

It is not a must for you it is not a must for you to verify your account before you run your business on Twitter. Several people have been making money from Twitter without verifying their account. You only do that if you have the money to do so.

I do not have any kind of verified account on Twitter. Would I also be charged? Are these charges for unverified accounts as well? I just hope that not all the people would be charged.

I do not have any kind of verified account on Twitter. Would I also be charged? Are these charges for unverified accounts as well? I just hope that not all the people would be charged.
you will only be charged the money if you want the blue tick verification on your account on Twitter. It is mainly for celebrities and if you're not a celebrity you do not need to bother about that.

It would seem that you only need to pay if you want the services that are offered with Twitter Blue. I looked myself as it is now appearing on Twitter for me on PC and I see a price of £8 per month for access to all the services offered with it. I personally can not justify needing to purchase Twitter blue at the moment and with funds being low at the moment, it wouldn't be worth it for me to do it.

Without verifying your account , I think you will not easily be posted by people and a lot of people will always be ready to patronize people who have their account verified as they believe it is much more trusted.

Without verifying your account , I think you will not easily be posted by people and a lot of people will always be ready to patronize people who have their account verified as they believe it is much more trusted.
If the account is banned does they refund the 20 $ or cancel subscription or stay debit me forever? Because 20 $ a month means subscription with credit card or something like that.

If the account is banned does they refund the 20 $ or cancel subscription or stay debit me forever? Because 20 $ a month means subscription with credit card or something like that.
Normally if you are a constant monthly subscriber I think they may not likely banned your account like people who are just trying to run an illegal page. Obviously such monthly subscription will be cancel.

the difference between a verified account and a non verified account is authenticity. even if your account is not verified you can make money doing business on the platform as long as your contents are good.

Normally if you are a constant monthly subscriber I think they may not likely banned your account like people who are just trying to run an illegal page. Obviously such monthly subscription will be cancel.
The problem is people that makes Twitter account, even subscribed with 20 $ could violate some rules, and cancellation page is from twitter account params unless Twitter opens helpdesk form in case of being banned to process cancel of credit card subscription even for banned accounts.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back