What's new

Educate your kids on the importance of saving

Personally, I don't think that's true. Kids will always be kids, that's why they are kids. Any kid without the knowledge of how manage funds will never get it right when it comes to how they use money. It doesn't matter if there 20% increase in inflation, they cannot give what they don't have.
I agree, most children do not usually have notions about saving unless an adult teaches them, in my case, when I was a child, I generally spent all the money I had because it was not difficult for me to earn it, that is, my parents gave to me that money, my friends were all the same, I think that instilling in children the value of money, saving and investing is important since they surely will not learn it on their own from such a young age.

I agree, most children do not usually have notions about saving unless an adult teaches them, in my case, when I was a child, I generally spent all the money I had because it was not difficult for me to earn it, that is, my parents gave to me that money, my friends were all the same, I think that instilling in children the value of money, saving and investing is important since they surely will not learn it on their own from such a young age.

Exactly! This is why when you see a kid whom was thrown into a business life at a young age, they are always very good whenever it is anything that's related to money and its management. A kid that never tested what it means to hustle will never place any value on money because it came to them without breaking a sweat.

You might teach your kids to save money but they will not save money until they actually understand the value of saving. Today, kids are living by two principles, fear of missing our and you only live once, so they are more inverested in spending money rather than saving money.

The way our society have been structured lately is always going to have an impact on how kids behave and if you are fortunate enough as a parents to have a kid that really understand the importance of saving and money management, you are definitely going to have a great asset who is going to contribute so much in your business if you have one to manage.

Kids are getting smarter at this because of technology. They are already aware of businesses. They will become a successful entrepreneur once they grow mature. The parents must respect the decisions of their kids.

Kids are getting smarter at this because of technology. They are already aware of businesses. They will become a successful entrepreneur once they grow mature. The parents must respect the decisions of their kids.

I can equally agree to this. Kids today have a higher IQ than kids from our time. They are so smart that they can learn anything very fast especially when they want to learn. I know there are the lazy one's, they can never be removed from the equation but the one's that wants to learn will grasp everything with ease.

Teach kids about saving money early on. Encourage them to set goals, such as saving for a toy or outing. Show them the value of delayed gratification and the benefits of saving for the future. Offer incentives like matching their savings or providing interest on their piggy banks.

Teach kids about saving money early on. Encourage them to set goals, such as saving for a toy or outing. Show them the value of delayed gratification and the benefits of saving for the future. Offer incentives like matching their savings or providing interest on their piggy banks.

This was exactly what my mother did for me because she knew how important it is for me to master my finances when I was still very young. This really helped me a lot because, I started managing her own finances when I was still in high school and this gave me a lot of experience and knowledge on how to take care of anything that involves finances.

Kids and teens are notoriously bad with money, so it'd ideal to teach them the proper ways of saving and making sure they have a nest egg if needed. Saving is ideal if you want to have money left over for any needs.

There is always the temptation of spending money whenever you have access to that money and it's the reason why having to cultivate the habit of saving at a very young age is something that is going to be very helpful to anyone when they grow up because they will master control when it comes to spending.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back