Staff member
Administrative Team
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 20, 2016
USD
$1.6175USD
Biznotes
Have you ever had to edit your database, for some reason other than an addon or update to your forum or site? If so, why did you have to do so?

I have done so in the past, but usually it related to a value that had cached itself, and did not want to update.

I don't have a forum, I have a website. However, I have never felt the necessity of editing mysql database. I use wordpress, and everything can be done through plugins, therefore, there is no need to go to your cpanel for editing database. There is also a risk, one mistake and your entire site could go down.

Since I am not skilled with programming, I do not work on the area where I do not have any skills, which means I do not edit mysql database. I do not want to create problems on my site trying to do something that I am not skilled at.

I don't have a forum but I have a blog and I don't think that I will probably edit my MySQL database as I don't have the skillset to do that & I will rather employ professional to do that for me.

Have you ever had to edit your database, for some reason other than an addon or update to your forum or site? If so, why did you have to do so?

I have done so in the past, but usually it related to a value that had cached itself, and did not want to update.
Although I don't have a site or forum at this very moment,but if possible I have one I would like to keep updating it to bring out the best in it and for the member using my forum as well.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back