What's new

Easy & Reliable Passive Income Sources

Any site that offers paid to upload - that's a good place to start right there. You can work a month or two uploading photos, commenting on others' photos, getting as many clicks and comments as possible, and then just leave your pics up on the site and watch them generate passive income as time goes by.
Some of your photos will continue to get views, even shares, without you actively engaging.
Other than that, you can always use referral programs, get your referral link out there (most sites looking for additional members offer some type of referral system/reward program.)
Attach your referral link(s) to your social media sites, posts, advertise using bumper stickers or wear a Tshirt like @Billy and what you're doing is not only helping these sites get the word out, you're also getting the chance to have others sign up under your name.😉
Which site to upload photos or comment on them are you referring to? It seems interesting, it is a business model that I had never heard, is similar to microtask sites? And as you say, almost all online earnings sites offer referral systems where you can passively earn money if your referrals stay active, the difficult thing is to get these referrals and keep them active.

For me nothing has work as good as blogging when it comes to generating easy and reliable passive income. I have been making money from my blogs for the last 5 years.

Unfortunately, there are no guarantees when it comes to making money online. This is why it is best to try the right kind of money making idea and then try to make money online. As far as blogging is concerned, there are many different strategies that you could try out.

Which site to upload photos or comment on them are you referring to? It seems interesting, it is a business model that I had never heard, is similar to microtask sites? And as you say, almost all online earnings sites offer referral systems where you can passively earn money if your referrals stay active, the difficult thing is to get these referrals and keep them active.
The name of the site is Clickasnap.com, and yes, they are legit. 🙂 They are working on some updates right now, but the site is still working, just not quite up to speed yet. I would suggest getting the basic membership, so you will be able to earn from your photos by receiving views, likes, and comments. My Clickasnap link can be found on my profile page here. Good luck!

Last edited:
Unfortunately, there are no guarantees when it comes to making money online. This is why it is best to try the right kind of money making idea and then try to make money online. As far as blogging is concerned, there are many different strategies that you could try out.
I am using multiple strategies. I blog on multiple niches, I sell products and services through my blogs, and I have online stores and forums embedded in my blogs. All of these strategies have helped me.

I am using multiple strategies. I blog on multiple niches, I sell products and services through my blogs, and I have online stores and forums embedded in my blogs. All of these strategies have helped me.

How much time did it take you to make yourself a successful blogger? The fact of the matter remains that I think that it might have had taken you a lots of time?

How much time did it take you to make yourself a successful blogger? The fact of the matter remains that I think that it might have had taken you a lots of time?
I started writing online in 2012, I created my first blog in 2015. It took two years just to earn $100 via adsense. However, since 2017, I have managed to earn moderately through my blogs. My main source of income is not blogging but it comes from selling websites and creating websites for clients.

Some passive income tips are affiliate marketing, peer to peer lending, high-yield savings accounts, rental properties, dividend stocks. Diversifying your passive income sources can help spread risk and increase your overall income stability.

I started writing online in 2012, I created my first blog in 2015. It took two years just to earn $100 via adsense. However, since 2017, I have managed to earn moderately through my blogs. My main source of income is not blogging but it comes from selling websites and creating websites for clients.

Well, my writing skills were pretty horrible. There was a time when I used to make many grammatical errors. I may never say that my grammar skills are perfect now. However, I have improved a lot. I improved my grammar and this was the time when I decided that I would work online. I have also worked as a writer and sold many articles in an online marketplace. However, I have never managed to create a successful blog. Do you still run a blog?

Everyone online is giving ideas on how to generate passive income to get financial stability and is trying to make things look so easy. But most people are still not getting as rich as online gurus claim.

Do you think earning money is as easy as people show you?

Or can you give some advice to those who want to generate income through different sources but don't know which one is reliable and easy to start with?

Anyone who tells you that making money is easy is definitely lying to you because it is one of the most difficult thing you can be able to carry out without investing your time, effort and dedication in seeing it become successful.

If you have the means and skills of starting a blog, it's a way to earn passives income. It's not what would start paying you immediately. It will take a while after you have invested times in adddikg high quality contents to the blog and start getting traffic. Monetize the blog, soon you will start making money from it.

Some passive income tips are affiliate marketing, peer to peer lending, high-yield savings accounts, rental properties, dividend stocks. Diversifying your passive income sources can help spread risk and increase your overall income stability.
Affiliate marketing is one of the best ways that you can make passive income from. There are so many people who are buying one product or another through so much online stores like Amazon, Walmart and so on. Get into their affiliate marketing program and earn commission from making sales through your affiliate marketing links.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back