What's new

Earning your first 1000$

Deleted member 403

It could be over any time period, but have you earned your first 1000$ online? Was it through a particular website or GPT program, or multiple sources? If I was a new freelancer and entrepreneur looking to make a part-time income on the internet, what are three tips you would give?

It could be over any time period, but have you earned your first 1000$ online? Was it through a particular website or GPT program, or multiple sources? If I was a new freelancer and entrepreneur looking to make a part-time income on the internet, what are three tips you would give?
Yes ,I have earned 1000$+ online through my own home based business which is related to art and craft.
If you want to start your career as freelancer then first check
💥 do you have special skills? 💥You must have good knowledge to start freelancering job.
💥 Contact those people who are already in freelancering field to get guidance regarding this field to get success .

Yes ,I have earned 1000$+ online through my own home based business which is related to art and craft.
If you want to start your career as freelancer then first check
💥 do you have special skills? 💥You must have good knowledge to start freelancering job.
💥 Contact those people who are already in freelancering field to get guidance regarding this field to get success .
Thank you for sharing these tips. Have you got any pictures of projects that you've been working on, relating to the arts and craft? Upload them here, and share the image below. I've earned over 1000$, through various GPT programs, including Qmee, Swagbucks, and Zoombucks, to only name a few. The problem with completing market research studies for money is that getting disqualified half way through is common, just because you don't meet a certain demographic. Here are my earnings from Qmee:

1609183813735.png

in like 5 years of working online, i never made it to 150$ due to many issues, one of them is the lack of surveys that support my country as well as a lot of websites, but i started learning about programming in the last 2 years, so i always have a hope that i'll improve my earnings someday.
Nice cash guys btw, hope you double that before the last year :D

In all my time working online, I'm yet to even hit the $100 mark.

I've worked as a freelance content creator for a short while, and also on survey sites which I never qualify for.

My best advice that I would give myself if starting is to find out my special skills, or to learn one as fast as I can, then monetize it.

It also helps to get a mentor, and lastly to stop procastination and get to work.

Thank you for sharing these tips. Have you got any pictures of projects that you've been working on, relating to the arts and craft? Upload them here, and share the image below. I've earned over 1000$, through various GPT programs, including Qmee, Swagbucks, and Zoombucks, to only name a few. The problem with completing market research studies for money is that getting disqualified half way through is common, just because you don't meet a certain demographic. Here are my earnings from Qmee:

View attachment 1871
That's cool. But my earnings are related to my hobby. Earning with fun and creativity.

Here are some samples

💥 My Handmade Jewelry
https://prntscr.com/wbrt14
https://prntscr.com/wbroeg

💥 Fridge Magnets designed by me
https://prntscr.com/wbraa9
https://prntscr.com/wbrd6t

💥 Fake chocolate Keychain
https://prntscr.com/wbrtoz

💥 Jewelry making molds ( by using Which anyone can easily make designs without any special course)
https://prntscr.com/wbrnwl
https://prntscr.com/wbrrbb

( I have more than 500 designs related to flowers,hearts,leaves, miniature fruits, vegetables, chocolates,cakes etc)

Last edited:
I am yet to make that amount, however, I am certain that I will be able to make $1000 from my online activities in 5-6 months. I am saying this that traffic on my site is improving and my app on play store has been downloaded 1k times. I am seeing an increase in adsense and admob revenue.

I have been online for a year but on aggregate i have not made more than a $1000 on my online earnings.I actually had no idea when i started working online that there were even get paid to write forums.If I did i would have done better than what i have done.I devoted so much of my time on sites but eventually i learnt that I can do alot of things such as cpa,cpm,affilliate marketing and creating my own things.

$80 was my max amount of money that I earnt in doing surveys that I don't like since you spend hours and hours a day for very little? no thanks. want to earn money that I get $15 an hour.

I didn't 1000$ but I am working on some sites.very soon I will earn good amount of money. And I am sure ,if I will work on this forum ,I will earn 1000$ within one year.

I've been doing a lot of online business but never a day did I make up to $1000 before but by God's grace I'm expecting to make that at the end of next year,if anyone have a better way I can make $1000 online that is trusted and legal should please share it for everyone to be learn including me because I'm very much interested to earn online, but I've been able to make $50 in a single day before and that was the highest money I've ever made online on a single day.

I didn't really counted my earnings made from online as a whole. But I'm guessing it was around $200, more or less. Most them were from various post o paid forums, which I prefer to earn from. Some are from watching streams but I no longer earn from it at the moment.

Woahh, I have never. Doubts it’s up to $50. I’m checking the comments for recommendations so if you’ve got a paying site, let’s know

I actually have never earned $1000 online since all my years of doing online stuffs. I think the key is having a digital skill that can fetch you income online. I focused on ptc and survey sites, and what I have earned with them is nothing to write home about.

I haven't earned up that $1000 in all my online earning infact the amount that I may have earned online so far can't be upto $500. This is so because it hasn't been long that I started earning online.

A thousand is an amount I'm yet to reach in all my time working online but it's possible as new skills are learnt and portfolios improved, with time one would reach and even pass such threshold bit for now it's not the case but still isn't too far fetched

I have been working online since 2018 and I have earned a good amount of money but it has not reached $1000. My advice to anyone wanting to reach there is to learn a high paying skill and be focused to using it to earn. Also, keep on improving those skills because the world is dynamic and you don't want to be left out.

Like i always use to say that I am still a newbie to a Gpt earning program and i earned around $20 - $22 monthly , I started 6month ago so I am not anywhere close to making $1,000

On the average I am earning $30 a month so that can be around $300 per year. That means I may have earned my first $1,000 after the 3 years that I have been earning online. It was the post-period of Bubblews when I was started. However, I remember that in my 1st year I was earning just about $10 and on the 2nd year it increased until I reached the level of $100 in a month.

If you were a new freelancer seeking to make money online, you need to first get a skill that you can offer on freelancing platforms. Be ready to be creative in your marketing skills as well.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back