Earndoing.com Review: Legit or Scam

Juen15

Paragon Member
1000 Posts Club
Nov 6, 2020
USD
$2.2000USD
Biznotes
Earnings is a reward site with rewards for successfully completed tasks or offers.

How do I earn on this site?
Members must complete the following offers,
PTC
Offer a wall
CPA / GPT offers

What about referrals?
Members will get 10% of referral earnings.

What is the minimum withdrawal?
The minimum withdrawal is very small. Namely $ 1 via paypal.

See my proof of payment

How do I get started?
Click on the following link to register and start earning.

Attachments

• IMG_20201111_170738.jpg
    IMG_20201111_170738.jpg
    173.1 KB · Views: 7
Last edited by a moderator:
It's good that they are offering PayPal. Because mostly site don't accept PayPal. Hope so this site will remain real
Earnings is a reward site with rewards for successfully completed tasks or offers.

How do I earn on this site?
Members must complete the following offers,
PTC
Offer a wall
CPA / GPT offers

What about referrals?
Members will get 10% of referral earnings.

What is the minimum withdrawal?
The minimum withdrawal is very small. Namely $ 1 via paypal.

See my proof of payment

How do I get started?
Click on the following link to register and start earning.

It's good that they are offering PayPal. Because mostly site don't accept PayPal. Hope so this site will remain real
Yes. They accept paypal as their payment option. You can see more payment proof in my email. This site is legit until now. Hopefully this site will last forever.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201111_212000.jpg
    Screenshot_20201111_212000.jpg
    313.4 KB · Views: 0
Yes. They accept paypal as their payment option. You can see more payment proof in my email. This site is legit until now. Hopefully this site will last forever.
Nice to hear that they have PayPal. Because PayPal is useful for me. I also use other methods but always want to see PayPal as payment option.
But what's about offerwalls. Are they free or need investment?

Nice to hear that they have PayPal. Because PayPal is useful for me. I also use other methods but always want to see PayPal as payment option.
But what's about offerwalls. Are they free or need investment?
Yes. I understand your wish. I am also so. Prefer paypal over payeer. For offerswalls there is no investment at all. It's all free. You can do various tasks there. Click on ads, surveys or others.

This seems to be a great site and with payment proofs also. I hope they have other processors apart from Paypal.

I think that this site is good and has credibility in withdrawing from paypal, but I hope that there are other ways to withdraw non-paypal with that is good

I think that this site is good and has credibility in withdrawing from paypal, but I hope that there are other ways to withdraw non-paypal with that is good
I don't see any other payment option besides paypal. So only paypal is available on this site. In my opinion paypal is more suitable for some people whose countries are not affected by paypal limits.

So much information required to register, meh, I think I will use this only if I would advertise a platform.

So much information required to register, meh, I think I will use this only if I would advertise a platform.
Most people think that way. Too much personal and detailed information. Some of them did not register. ID verification is also required to be able. Make a withdrawal.

Most people think that way. Too much personal and detailed information. Some of them did not register. ID verification is also required to be able. Make a withdrawal.
They don t need ID verification, but I dislike giving to much information to data resellers...

They don t need ID verification, but I dislike giving to much information to data resellers...
For registration, they don't ask for ID verification. However, when you want to withdraw payment. You have to do ID verification. That's what I have done to be able to withdraw. You can contact the admin via support for more info.

For registration, they don't ask for ID verification. However, when you want to withdraw payment. You have to do ID verification. That's what I have done to be able to withdraw. You can contact the admin via support for more info.
I understand, I think I will skip this one for now, thanks for the heads up anyway.

GPT site number 100000 xD

jokes aside the site looks pretty good I'll say that much. slightly annoying registration process though.

GPT site number 100000 xD

jokes aside the site looks pretty good I'll say that much. slightly annoying registration process though.
What does 100000xD mean? I don't understand every one of your posts. You made a post that I couldn't immediately understand. If you have a problem with the site. Contact admin.

What does 100000xD mean? I don't understand every one of your posts. You made a post that I couldn't immediately understand. If you have a problem with the site. Contact admin.
I meant there are so many GPT sites that offer the same earning opportunities. I could probably list 10 of the top of my head.

I meant there are so many GPT sites that offer the same earning opportunities. I could probably list 10 of the top of my head.
You can create a new thread about it. I'll take a look at your threads and will join in if any of the sites really do pay with little survey offers. Include proof of your payment if any.

If the site is real and paying then if verification is not a big problem for those who work fairly and spend their precious time on the site.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back