What's new

Earncrypto

aayafi

Nov 7, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
The op does not say anything about the site he has shared on his post. Looks like he is trying to build his downlines. I washed my hands from sites like these a long time ago. I suggest you not to waste your time. Instead, use trust worthy sites to earn better.

You didn't give any information about the website, what is it about? What should you do in order to earn crypto? How much you can earn? Please give further information.

I wish this thread had given explanation of what this site is all about. The reason we come here to read, especially since the title of earning crypto is so attractive, is so that we can know how a site works and choose whether we open the link or not.

The op does not say anything about the site he has shared on his post. Looks like he is trying to build his downlines. I washed my hands from sites like these a long time ago. I suggest you not to waste your time. Instead, use trust worthy sites to earn better.
I have went to the website but the issue is that I have checked the website and I can't just get more details about it no much specifications,I have seen alot of payment proof and the website only exist 24 days now I try to check their fAQ but I have not seen one the thread starter should be more details with his writeup

payment proof can be easily faked. Even when the payment proof is legit, platforms like these will pay only a small number of members to give the impression that they are legit and never pay most members.

payment proof can be easily faked. Even when the payment proof is legit, platforms like these will pay only a small number of members to give the impression that they are legit and never pay most members.
This is true, some sites are actually scams and even make us of fake payment proofs to entice people to fall victim of their scams. That is why It is good to be careful.

If you see payment proof, mainly crypto payment, these scammers are sending funds between their own wallets. This will show blockchain transaction record but the actual funds ar enot being paid to the users.

You didn't give any information about the website, what is it about? What should you do in order to earn crypto? How much you can earn? Please give further information.
BNB (Faucetpay)

BTC (Faucetpay)

DOGE (Faucetpay)

FEY (Faucetpay)

LTC (Faucetpay)

SOL (Faucetpay)

TRX (Faucetpay)

USDT (Faucetpay)

It is rather unfortunate that the thead poster does not explain in details the function ability of this website so that we can understand how it operates before joining, which is really needed.

I want to confirm who marked the application as legitimate because this is what will give me the tenacity to join if it's a legitimate application to work with because I trust the judgement of bizdustry.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back