What's new

Earn While Playing Video Gaming!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you know the best and you also have a series of video game store , I was thinking that even if you make money playing video games online , it won't be possible making much money because you will also be exhausting your data subscription.
Most of the online gaming are competition between two live member. Without proper understanding of the game the chance of winning is very low since your opponent could be more experience than you.

Concerning gaming while earning on video games. This is like one of the things I can beat my chest to do anytime any day without getting tired especially when it comes to soccer games and action games also. We be glad if I can be a game tester for a game developer

Earning money online by playing video games is a good idea to earn money but put it in mind that some gaming sites pays you peanuts which is not worth the time you spent.

Earning money online by playing video games is a good idea to earn money but put it in mind that some gaming sites pays you peanuts which is not worth the time you spent.
I have some experience with that too. I wasted a lot of my time. And trying to make money on platforms that takes ages for you to make $1 is never be profitable to me at all.

I have some experience with that too. I wasted a lot of my time. And trying to make money on platforms that takes ages for you to make $1 is never be profitable to me at all.
That's true, we have some platforms that really pays you peanuts, for me those kinds of platforms are waste time because the time you spent is not the money you earn.

Most of the online gaming are competition between two live member. Without proper understanding of the game the chance of winning is very low since your opponent could be more experience than you.

Yes, this is the game that requires you to beat your opponent and earn rewards. There is no problem doing that. However, some games require you to gamble money and this is bad thing.

Yes, this is the game that requires you to beat your opponent and earn rewards. There is no problem doing that. However, some games require you to gamble money and this is bad thing.
I wouldn't want to Play games with my money since you could be at risk of losing your cash in situations that the games are not going in your favours. Those are not advisable for newbies.

Honestly speaking I have never engaged myself in online gaming as a means of income. However there are people I know that earn very decently online through gaming apps and such stuffs

Paid to post platform gives easier task and possibilities of people making money than this. That is why I still prefer to post on this platform as it is easier for me and More straight forward.

For me I don't see gaming as a way to earn money online because is completely waste of time, even if you have a legit gaming site it takes lots of time before you can earn a considerable amount of money.

I really doubt if this is ever going to be worth it at all. Especially considering the fact that such platforms have been known to not have a good renumeration for their participants at all .

I like this idea since playing games is already entertaining and fun, but earning money from them is just a bonus because it will stop you from feeling like you are wasting your time.
With it, you simultaneously earn money while having fun.

I haven't tried get paid as a game tester to play games for companies. I haven't seen any opportunity to do so. I'll like to do this when the opportunity presents itself. It seems like a fun way to earn money.

relating to playing video games while making money. In particular when it comes to soccer games and action games, this is one of the things I can play anytime, any day, without being fatigued. I would be happy to test games for a game creator.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back