Earn up to $25 per month by watching ads

Steeverse

Acquaintance
Dec 15, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
The platform
I know you have heard about star-clicks, right?
Don't sigh, just hear me out. Incase of those that don't know about it. Star-click is an online advertising and publisher networks registered company in the UK. They has been in business since 2008. You can earn money from Star-Clicks in publisher account. You can also drive traffic to your site using there advertiser account.

Legit or scam?
As a normal thing there will always be pros and cons, and honestly it has a higher advantage. I know some people may have a bad history with the platform but deep down, they know the site works and its legit. You can look it up on google and see their good ratings.
In trustpilot👇
Screenshot_20220104-153904.png

My earnings from around 6th December 2021 till today👇.
Note: I missed some days clicking on the ads, if not.. I will be earning around $40 per month using gold plan.

Screenshot_20220104-144022.png
My gold account just expired yesterday and that is my earning so far.
I have been cashing out on this platform since 2017 till I stopped using it on 2018. Over 3 years now I decided to try it out again and see how it goes and that's my earning potential. I would have loved to share withdrawal proves, but brah it's been 3 years... I probably dont have that again.

Star click plans
Silver member
==cost: free up to $0.08 per day
Gold member==cost: $20 up to $4.0 per day
Platinum member==cost: $50 up to $10.0 per day
Note: To earn up to Gold and platinum potential, you must have a website to share their ads html code in your website. But, if you don't have a website.. Don't worry you can still make up to $5 per dey in average just clicking on ads.

To Register
Registering will make you become a silver memeber automatically, but to increase your rate.. you have to upgrade to make more money. So, follow the steps:

>> Now click the SIGN-UP button

>>Then select and click the" PUBLISHER SIGN UP" button

>>Then fill out the form below correctly.

Check again to see if you completed the form above correctly.

>>then you click the register button

>>after you have to activate your account by email. A verification link has been sent to your email. Verify your account by clicking this link.

>>now you can log in to your account.

>>congratulation now you have successfully created and verified your Star-Clicks publisher account.

Withdrawal
You can withdraw to any Bank account transfer, PayPal, bitcoin and others.

The final Verdict

Talking about legit?.. It's 100% legit. I think it Worth's it, if you just want some few side bucks.
Sign-up: HERE
GOOD LUCK!

Let me first commend you for at least bringing the above earning opportunity to the notice of the members of this great forum as it could be another source of extra income. You claim to have made some withdrawals and you can not post even a single payment proof? That is serious. Thanks for posting though.

I stopped working on star-clicks about 8 months ago when I heard about their difficulties in paying its members. I still need an assurance on the legitimacy of the site. Investing $20 isn't a problem but the payment is what matters.

I don't really understand , they shouldn't operate this way, the problem is that why do they have to ask us to pay to upgrade our account to earn.. I do not like investing in any platform to make money because some are not trusted.

Thanks for sharing this information with us, I hope it is really working because I haven't seen your credits account but I will view the site later.
I hope it is a legit site because I don't want to be scammed.

Well this is nice to see a means to earn this year but I'll really love to know since such information isn't displayed or available when signing up - how regularly is ads available to whose who are on the silver level?

Star-clicks is one of the oldest ptc sites online. I opened an account on the platform about 2 years ago. But I stopped clicking ads there because of the low pay rate. I will revisit the site.

Star-clicks is a site which gives payout after reaching $50. Believe me, it is a very high amount and to reach that payout is very difficult. After upgrading to Gold membership also, a member cannot reach to payout amount.

I first heard about this PTC site in your topic. I don't know anything about this site, but one of our members' review says that their withdrawal amount is $50. If it is real, then reaching this amount is really hard for free users like me. I don't want to invest in any PTC site, so I think this site is not for me.

The platform
I know you have heard about star-clicks, right?
Don't sigh, just hear me out. Incase of those that don't know about it. Star-click is an online advertising and publisher networks registered company in the UK. They has been in business since 2008. You can earn money from Star-Clicks in publisher account. You can also drive traffic to your site using there advertiser account.

Legit or scam?
As a normal thing there will always be pros and cons, and honestly it has a higher advantage. I know some people may have a bad history with the platform but deep down, they know the site works and its legit. You can look it up on google and see their good ratings.
In trustpilot👇
View attachment 3214

My earnings from around 6th December 2021 till today👇.
Note: I missed some days clicking on the ads, if not.. I will be earning around $40 per month using gold plan.

View attachment 3215
My gold account just expired yesterday and that is my earning so far.
I have been cashing out on this platform since 2017 till I stopped using it on 2018. Over 3 years now I decided to try it out again and see how it goes and that's my earning potential. I would have loved to share withdrawal proves, but brah it's been 3 years... I probably dont have that again.

Star click plans
Silver member
==cost: free up to $0.08 per day
Gold member==cost: $20 up to $4.0 per day
Platinum member==cost: $50 up to $10.0 per day
Note: To earn up to Gold and platinum potential, you must have a website to share their ads html code in your website. But, if you don't have a website.. Don't worry you can still make up to $5 per dey in average just clicking on ads.

To Register
Registering will make you become a silver memeber automatically, but to increase your rate.. you have to upgrade to make more money. So, follow the steps:

>> Now click the SIGN-UP button

>>Then select and click the" PUBLISHER SIGN UP" button

>>Then fill out the form below correctly.

Check again to see if you completed the form above correctly.

>>then you click the register button

>>after you have to activate your account by email. A verification link has been sent to your email. Verify your account by clicking this link.

>>now you can log in to your account.

>>congratulation now you have successfully created and verified your Star-Clicks publisher account.

Withdrawal
You can withdraw to any Bank account transfer, PayPal, bitcoin and others.

The final Verdict

Talking about legit?.. It's 100% legit. I think it Worth's it, if you just want some few side bucks.
Sign-up: HERE
GOOD LUCK!
I will definitely make sure to check this site out to find out if it is beneficial for me in a monetary sense. With that being said, I was quite surprised at the non-mention of the minimum payment threshold.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back