What's new

earn Tron TRX by Telegram Bot – ClickBee 🐝

geld-help.info

Feb 16, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Through this bot you easily earn Tron (TRX) with high rewards and many different tasks. While waiting for the bus, at the doctor's or in a boring minute – with ClickBee bot you are able to quickly put some coins in your wallet.

What is Tron TRX ClickBee Bot?

Many tasks and a very good performance distinguish this bot. Tron or TRX was also a good selected crypto currency that seems to have a good forecast in the future (this is just a personal assessment). There are six different types of tasks to generate Tron. An official website with a registered company in England stands behind this offer. As with all crypto currencies, the earnings per task depend on the value rate of the coin itself, however it's between 0,001 and around 0,01 Euro. The payout limit is reached quite quickly, when some tasks are done during the day. Very positive offer, only the length of stay in groups or. Channels is inappropriate, because the earned coins will be reduced from your amount after leaving the Telegram group.
0,01 Euro doesn't sound as much, but keep in mind, there were similar offerings for Bitcoin a few years ago and the value of Tron could continue to increase in the future.

Pro:
- TRX promising currency
- very easy tasks
- very low fees on withdrawal
- Payout to all wallets
- constantly new tasks available

Cons:
- Length of stay in groups and channels
- reward is shown after the task not before

Withdrawl of the TRX Coins:​

The minimum amount for a payout is 30 TRX and was approx 5 Hours after the order on my own wallet. The fee during my testing period was always 0.2 TRX at approx 30 TRX payout.

Here are two payment proofs from three transfers to my Atomic Wallet:

clickbee_payment_proof_1.jpg
clickbee_payment_proof_2.jpg

complete review on my website:
https://geld-help.info/en/crypto/tron-trx-telegram-bot-clickbee/

________

IMPORTANT:
This note is for all Telegram bots: please pay attention to the offered advertisements! Within this bot, the offers are checked a little bit more and an official company is behind the offer, however, the advertised products should always be used with caution!
A payout in the past is not a guarantee of a payout in the future! Many bots are simply discontinued, if they become unprofitable for the operator.
Post automatically merged:

one of the best crypto earning telegram bots and it's still paying
telegram_bot_clickbee_payment_proof.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you very much sire for the info, I will definitely try this now before I go to bed cos I have seen your proof of payment and this appears to be real but am yet to confirm, will still need to do our own before we can be sure of it so no need of waisting much time

I am very glad for this information, I will look into it,most sites comes with juicy offer like this and may not last the taste of time,but since it's Tron crypto currency, I am sure it will yield well.

I just hope it wont be like the other audio crypto currency telegram groups that i have wasted my time on. I will try it out though to see if it will be worth the time

Thanks for sharing. It's never a crime to try stuff like this. One can never tell the one that has real and profitable. But one still have to be cautious

Thank you very much for sharing this but at the same time virtually all telegram bots are not legit because they tend to crash at the very time one has reached withdrawal threshold and it is very painful after carrying out all the task

You have really done well posting this earning platform here. One can also add it to his or her earning portfolio. But I just hope they can maintain this for a very long time and not join others to disappear. I may just try it and see how it turns out. Thanks for sharing.

Through this bot you easily earn Tron (TRX) with high rewards and many different tasks. While waiting for the bus, at the doctor's or in a boring minute – with ClickBee bot you are able to quickly put some coins in your wallet.

Many tasks and a very good performance distinguish this bot. Tron or TRX was also a good selected crypto currency that seems to have a good forecast in the future (this is just a personal assessment). There are six different types of tasks to generate Tron. An official website with a registered company in England stands behind this offer. As with all crypto currencies, the earnings per task depend on the value rate of the coin itself, however it's between 0,001 and around 0,01 Euro. The payout limit is reached quite quickly, when some tasks are done during the day. Very positive offer, only the length of stay in groups or. Channels is inappropriate, because the earned coins will be reduced from your amount after leaving the Telegram group.
0,01 Euro doesn't sound as much, but keep in mind, there were similar offerings for Bitcoin a few years ago and the value of Tron could continue to increase in the future.

Pro:
- TRX promising currency
- very easy tasks
- Payout to all wallets

Cons:

The minimum amount for a payout is 30 TRX and was approx 5 Hours after the order on my own wallet. The fee during my testing period was always 0.2 TRX at approx 30 TRX payout.

The main problem is that most of these kind of websites don't really pay what they said they are going to pay after you must have completed all tasks.

This is actually a good way to make money online. However, you should have a post a payment proof to atleast convince more people that this particular Web is paying it's members and they Re not scam

This is actually a good way to make money online. However, you should have a post a payment proof to atleast convince more people that this particular Web is paying it's members and they Re not scam

If it's a very good good and legitimate website, then it's a very way to make money from them. A lot of people are really looking for ways to make money online.

Looking at Telegram paying seems strange. I have never come across one that pays. I hope the bot is still working as it is more than 9 months. Telegram is often used for this and for airdrop but I never earned one before.

I just hope it wont be like the other audio crypto currency telegram groups that i have wasted my time on. I will try it out though to see if it will be worth the time

I believe that most of the telegram bots and faucets are not worth it. They will eventually turn into a scam. Never invest any kind of money if they ask you to invest.

This is great. I'm highly supportive of this and it seems like these projects are currently making Tron to be viable again.
Though I've given up hope on earning by mining; I'll rather take time to buy or trade them if I want to accumulate these coins or tokens.

I don't know if the telegram bot is still functioning because the post was made long time ago. Anyways, I will try it out but I don't think it's a mining bot. It looks like a faucet.

One thing remember not every coin become bitcoin, tron related so many projects doing scam, your project looking promising, but I am not ready to waste my time.

There is no doubt that we have couple of legitimate telegram bot but most of the telegram bot are scams and that is why it is always good to be careful of the platform to spend time on. Because this is coming from a member of this platform, I would assume that he has made withdrawals before and one could try it out.

There is no doubt that we have couple of legitimate telegram bot but most of the telegram bot are scams and that is why it is always good to be careful of the platform to spend time on. Because this is coming from a member of this platform, I would assume that he has made withdrawals before and one could try it out.
The telegram bots that are scams are generally airdrops because require a fee to sending your assets. Some bots of clicks or PTC bots are scam while majority are legit but earning schedule is extremelly low and doesn't worth all your time and effort and energy.

One thing remember not every coin become bitcoin, tron related so many projects doing scam, your project looking promising, but I am not ready to waste my time.
I have seen the Tron bot on telegram on several occasions and it has flooded the telegram channel.
I'm always sceptical of working on telegram because it is full of scams.

Pro:
- TRX promising currency
- very easy tasks
- Payout to all wallets

Cons:

I really believe in this platform but I am not swayed completely. I would need to conduct comprehensive studies on this bot to ascertain its legitimacy first. However, the payment proofs that have been sent here have reduced my skepticism quite a bit, no doubt about that.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back