What's new

Earn money while watching facebook and tiktok videos

I have tried a couple of similar programs but had to give up later on. There are two problems with these programs, the earning is so low that reaching the minimum threshold becomes very difficult, two, you will have to watch the content continuously for a low reward, you cannot play them in background as you have to validate the captcha, which is tedious

If this is real I'll probably check it out. This website mist be run by either Facebook or tiktok, if not then it's someone trying to promote their post on Facebook and tiktok

I don't trust all these watch video and earn website because I have worked with some and at the end of the day I didn't even receive a single payment. There may be legit ones but for now I have not discovered them. And I also don't like the site I want you to pay before you can start earning.
Maybe I will give the level 0 a trial

Want to earn USDT everyday, just by watching videos on tiktok and facebook everyday?
Registration is free for level0 account, but if you want to earn more, of course there is a price for that, it varies with level:
For Level 1 account - 20 usdt
For Level 2 account - 120 usdt
For Level 3 account - 230 usdt
For Level 4 account - 800usdt
The higher level you invest, the early of ROI you got.
Wait! Here is the exciting part, when you upgrade your account, you have the chance to draw a lottery, prices are promising like, minor prizes and if youre lucky, you have a chance to win 1888 usdt, 5000 usdt and the top prize is 9999 usdt, if youre interested,
register here:⬇️

Happy earnings 🤑🙏
Update: I know now how to upload pbotos, so here is my proof
*The pending one today is success, it got paid.
Thanks form sharing the wonderful site , I have also been wondering that I always use Facebook every blessed Day and its wasting my data without gaining anything in return, now i can get money on facebook and Tiktok

I don't trust all these watch video and earn website because I have worked with some and at the end of the day I didn't even receive a single payment. There may be legit ones but for now I have not discovered them. And I also don't like the site I want you to pay before you can start earning.
Thanks for sharing your opinion on the topic here, really appreciate it. It is not mandatory, when it comes to high risk investment, the participant knows this and if not, the participant must know its risk. "Invest what you can afford to lose", that should always be on the minds of those who want to dive into investment sites.

Very informative points this is a great money making opportunity, I just hope the earning that will be generated will be worth the data that is utilized in watching all the videos, aside this, it's a great opportunity to make money online, I will definitely try it out.

Very informative points this is a great money making opportunity, I just hope the earning that will be generated will be worth the data that is utilized in watching all the videos, aside this, it's a great opportunity to make money online, I will definitely try it out.
Feel free to join folks. You can do a reseach first and explore the platform to find out how it works. Just always remember, invest at your own risk and what you can afford to lose. 😊👍

I don't understand what you are say, I don't even understand at all, what is the name of the site
You didn't mentioned it and I don't think I can trust such site and I hope I don't have to pay any money before I will be able to start

I don't understand what you are say, I don't even understand at all, what is the name of the site
You didn't mentioned it and I don't think I can trust such site and I hope I don't have to pay any money before I will be able to start
And because it is an investment site, its risky, so it is always reminded that "invest what you can afford to lose and at your own risk". No one is forcing you to join, I'm just sharing the site I'm making money from right now. 😊 Even I don't know when it will cost, so I just invested what I could afford to lose. 😅

I have never earned money from watching Facebook or tiktok videos. Maybe that is because I don't know how to go about it. But I will really lovevto earn from it.

Likewise me, even though he has posted payment screenshot I'm not convinced one bit, I stay far away from such sites because they can crash within the twinkle of an eye
This is nice way to describe about online earnings. Yes it looks wonderful but when we get in to it, it looks just irritated. To be honest i don't believe on this kind of things myself. It becomes wastage of money and Time whenever i get into this kind of stuff.

Concerning earning money while watching Facebook and tiktok videos. Well, that is a very nice way to making money online with such an easy task attached to it, well, I don't know how legit it is so I would probably go through the site to see how it is and if It can be trusted. I hope it doesn't turn out as a Ponzi scheme at the long run

This looks juicy to be true. Earning that much for just watching videos on Facebook and tiktok, how do they makes the money they used in paying the members that are watching the videos. I have subscribed to something like this in the past but ended up receiving nothing.

Facebook is rolling out more ways to monetize videos and earn revenue as a content Facebook is launching three updates aimed at helping creators of video content make more money.

The latest changes to Facebook’s video monetization options include:

Earning revenue from short-form video.
Expanding eligibility to more content creators.
Making it easier for creators to earn money from viewer contributions.

An online friend said the same about those watch video apps that supposedly would pay. I have tried the app that pays when I download the apps. But when I was nearing the minimum amount for withdrawal lo and behold, there's no more app for me to download. After a week of stagnation I declared that app to be a scam.

An online friend said the same about those watch video apps that supposedly would pay. I have tried the app that pays when I download the apps. But when I was nearing the minimum amount for withdrawal lo and behold, there's no more app for me to download. After a week of stagnation I declared that app to be a scam.
This is the first time I'm hearing about this development but I don't know whether it really work and I have never tried it by watching video on tik-tok or Facebook and earning money.

Can you be very certain that this very platform will.pay you for watching videos on YouTube and Facebook? The ones I have joined ended up not paying me after waisting my data subscription

This is interesting from your descriptions but you didn't state the various amounts one can earn from each video watched and the threshold for withdrawal.

This is interesting from your descriptions but you didn't state the various amounts one can earn from each video watched and the threshold for withdrawal.
I have not tried this I'm just hearing of this for the first time that you can watch videos on Facebook and tik-tok and make a lot of money with this information at think I'll give it a try.

Thank you a lot for sharing this opportunity and hope that I would benefit but just that I think the earning sums are outrageous and kind of unrealistic for the work.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back