Earn money through playing games

MRizwan530

Addicted Member
1000 Posts Club
Nov 25, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I listened from many people they are earning money through games. Some famus games are "money whale, puppy town, cats garden"
These games really works or just scam? Any one here who is earning through games?

Cats garden has been proven to be scam , as for earning rewards from games , it is legit but it pays out peanut. I won't advise anyone into it

I listened from many people they are earning money through games. Some famus games are "money whale, puppy town, cats garden"
These games really works or just scam? Any one here who is earning through games?
Remove puppy town, the game contains some glitches. Which at some points you'll get stucked down on credits and never moved past there.

I had an account with cats garden. After playing and accumulation much points, they never paid out my withdrawal.
Sorry about that . I wanted to join the game but upon reading the online reviews about them , I changed my mind about it . Its unfortunate that the site scammed alot of people

This is real,I also have a game presently that I am actually earnt from, you can try crypto word, it's a game they pay you Bitcoin into your coinbase wallet

The games are real and legit but the only problem is their pay is really low. I recently deleted some bitcoin games from my phone, reason been that I played the games for like 5 days and I had 2,000,000 point on the game and when I cashed it out to my coin base account, it wasn't upto $0.5.

Now tell me is that encouraging

Sorry about that . I wanted to join the game but upon reading the online reviews about them , I changed my mind about it . Its unfortunate that the site scammed alot of people
Yea and there are many other newly introduced. But why are such scam platforms launched, is just to earn from ad views?

Yea and there are many other newly introduced. But why are such scam platforms launched, is just to earn from ad views?
I think most of them open the app with the intention to make money through ads , but when the ads are not giving them enough money , they can't pay users , and thus turn to scam project

This is genuinely true. One of my brothers have a game he plays on his phone and he earns some cash after completing some levels.
But it's not in all games and I can help you ask him and come back to update this post

Some games are real. But they pay less, which is not encouraging at all. So I will advise to learn a skill which in return can fetch you more money. I can advise to learn coding. It is the highest paid skills online. And if you want to know how true it is, you can do your personal research on it.

Yes sir , I have also heard that there are many games that we can only earn by playing and I also started playing a game "puppy town" but there was no use. It's just a scam. It's really a waste of time and there is no benefit . It's my experience.

You'll only gain some fraction of coins that can be later converted to cash playing games online. I was playing such, but the minimal reward discouraged me from carrying on.

it is very common these days any money through playing games because there are lots of sides that you can play games and earn money but the problem is the only pay through PayPal most and they pay little earnings.

Most apps require you to spend money, but did you know there are apps that could help earn money instead? That’s right, doing some simple tasks like completing surveys and offers or even just using an app, you can make a few bucks.

Most apps require you to spend money, but did you know there are apps that could help earn money instead? That’s right, doing some simple tasks like completing surveys and offers or even just using an app, you can make a few bucks.
Surveys aren't game app. And it doesn't work for some countries. In fact their excuses is too much, i don't see myself hanging long around such detest earning chance.

This is genuinely true. One of my brothers have a game he plays on his phone and he earns some cash after completing some levels.
But it's not in all games and I can help you ask him and come back to update this post
It's absolutely true but the gameis an online game where you pay for the game you play and actually use your data to play, so the money you gain is just the money you used in playing those games ,

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back