What's new

Earn money simply walking

This is an app I have heard a lot about but I have not used it myself. I tend to do a lot of walking myself when I run errands each week and I have an app built in on my phone that tracks my apps. Sometimes I get as many as 13,000 steps and I have once when I was really busy around Christmas made it to 23,000 steps which amazed me. Being able to earn from walking would be an idea and it would also be an incentive to get people walking more as well.

Honestly it's waste of time. I tried several apps and you need to pay for some plan if you want to earn some bigger amount of money. Maybe it's only good because it motivates you to walk more.

I do not know this app but once I was trying an app called sweatcoin that paid tokens for walking and these tokens could be redeemed as discount coupons. They also said these tokens could be converted to crypto tokens., But I am yet to see any development on this

With this app you can earn money simply walking:

You can earn credits and convert them in awards like Amazon coupons and others
It works
I don't use these apps because they count my steps wrong. I also don't like their design, and it's very clingy to use. I would rather just install the steps counter and enjoy my walks. Some people download it for motivation, but for the amount they pay, that's very low motivation.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back