What's new

Earn money on games CS:GO, Dota2, Warzone

If you are good at posting quality content's you'll easily get what you want, owning a forum is not something easy you need to understand this, lazy people can't own a forum.
That's true, posting quality content's will help you to gain visitors on your website, not only that doing giveaways will help you a lot in terms of growing your website.

Play to earn especially on the blockchain is something that has been growing rapidly over the past few months . I am happy that opportunities like these are beginning to come out and I pray they last long.
I believe now is the time to make research on play2earn blockchain games to invest on.
The reason is because their prices are very cheap at the moment and that means almost everyone can afford to play.

That's true, posting quality content's will help you to gain visitors on your website, not only that doing giveaways will help you a lot in terms of growing your website.
This will help you a lot, but it seems like a lot of people don't like the idea of posting quality content's, if you have the enough money it will be a good idea to be doing giveaways.

This will help you a lot, but it seems like a lot of people don't like the idea of posting quality content's, if you have the enough money it will be a good idea to be doing giveaways.
Doing giveaways will help your website grow, I know a lot of people that are making a considerable amount of money by doing giveaways online, this might help you a lot.

Doing giveaways will help your website grow, I know a lot of people that are making a considerable amount of money by doing giveaways online, this might help you a lot.
I only recommend giveaways if you want to grow your social Media account. It may also be beneficial to your website but that may not be sustainable in the long run.

There are numerous ways to make money playing games, you can earn by winning tournaments, you can earn by creating game content and you can earn by merchandising.

I game a lot when I can, and if I can gain some money in the process, I may as well give this a try. How many games are offered in this type of service?

I'm curious, so I will be checking this service out when I can. Thanks for sharing OP. :)

There are numerous ways to make money playing games, you can earn by winning tournaments, you can earn by creating game content and you can earn by merchandising.
I know someone who is earning from gaming contents. He was able to establish a blog on gaming blog and he makes not less than $500 in a month from the blog.

Ok that's a good idea, but it you won't mind my asking how do you earn playing this kinds of games in a daily basis? Because to me most games waste time without paying a good amount.
In as much as you want to make money on all this type of games, first I won't be advice you to go straight away, at least you have to make sure, there are testimony from people who earned from the game.

[ИЗОБРАЖЕНИЕ]

Earn money on CS:GO Dota2 games Warzone Exeedme

Good afternoon everyone, today I will show you how to use CS:GO(faceit) Dota2 games with normal rating. In Warzone Battle Royal (as well as in CS:GO tournaments) you can absolutely free and earn money every day.

I will divide this topic into several parts, namely:

1. Registration.
2.Verification (required for the withdrawal of funds).
3.Connecting an account Steem and Warzone.
4.Full explanation how to play and different nuances.
5. Withdrawal of funds.
Foreword

It's 2022, now almost all people play games in one way or another, but unlike streamers, youtubers, etc. there is no way to monetize their games and today I am happy to share a great platform where you can play - to make money:)

Step one - Registration

Link to site + bonus
Or you can sign in via Discord or Twitch

The second stage - Verification

Verification is required to withdraw funds.
To verify, you must click on the wallet in the upper right corner.

After you got to the page

Where you have to click confirm your account to withdraw funds.
Verification is for people over 18 years old.

(verification is fast, literally 5 minutes) at the time of writing)

You must record a video of you doing two head turns to the left side, if you don't have a webcam, you can proceed via phone by sending a link to the post (more convenient) or by scanning a QR code on your phone.

After checking, you can withdraw if you've already won prizes
:)

Step 3 - Connect your Steam and Warzone account
On the CS:GO home page, there will be a "Connect Steam" button at the top right.

WARNING
In order to participate in Faceit's daily CS:GO ladders, you must have 25 games played on your Faceit account.
To enter the Faceit ladder, you need to select CS:GO and select Tournaments Tournaments.
To play Dota 2, you only need to play the regular rankings.
In Warzone battle royal.

After that, click on the currently running and connected to the ladder

That's it, now if you've played 25 matches on Faceit, you can play regular Faceit matchmaking and earn money :)

Stage four - nuances
What do I get paid for?
For winning faisit games, one faisit victory will give you 5 points on the current leaderboard; one loss will take away 3 points. First place goes to the player who completes 24 hours of the current leaderboard with the most points earned.
How long does the leaderboard last and when will the prizes be awarded?
Ladderadder takes 24 hours each day, just like all other games such as Dota2 and Warzone. Ladder starts at 3am and ends at 3am the next day.

Where can I withdraw my money and how quickly will I get it?
Winning money can only be withdrawn to cryptocurrency wallets such as Bitcoin. USDT Ethereum and XED, I recommend to choose TRC20 for withdrawal in USDT and network. Funds to the account come very quickly, up to 5 minutes, this is what concerns USDT, bitcoin is withdrawn longer.

Step five
- Withdrawal of funds

I have $72.31 on my balance.
Pressing Withdraw.
Select USDT

After I go to binance and find my wallet USDT and I have to choose TRC20

Copy my wallet binance and paste it on the site and press withdrawal.

Profit! The money came within a minute!

-------------
I hope you appreciate my topic, and apologize if something is not specified. tried to tell in detail, all questions will be answered and I will prompt

Good games and good teammates, good luck to all!
:cool:
This looks very interesting. I think I will give it a trial and I will get back to you if I have any difficulty maybe while registering or while I am playing games on the application.

In as much as you want to make money on all this type of games, first I won't be advice you to go straight away, at least you have to make sure, there are testimony from people who earned from the game.
Yeah, seeing testimonies from people who have worked on websites like that or the particular website will help you to be motivated. I wouldn't like to go into any website to sign up if I haven't seen any testimony yet.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back