What's new

Earn money for checking your phone !

According to what I'm reading it seems that this platform is quite dubious, it has a high probability that it is a scam, besides, the thread is from 2015, does anyone know if this app or platform is still active? Also, there is no proof of payment, I would avoid this platform.

According to what I'm reading it seems that this platform is quite dubious, it has a high probability that it is a scam, besides, the thread is from 2015, does anyone know if this app or platform is still active? Also, there is no proof of payment, I would avoid this platform.
My guess is it's not a good site. Even so, doing stuff like this probably won't make you much money to beggin with. These type of sites usually give you very little in cash for doing what they want you to do. Watching ads isn't going to pay much.

And even if you happen to build cash up, it's still not going to be much money because I can't imagine a site like that would pay a lot anyway.

I wouldn't risk using it if it's still around.

Yeah, I'm not even going to give it a chance to look at what it's about in-depth, anyway, I don't think the site even exists anymore.
Some sites like Ysense exists even before 2015 means this is not a valid reason but we have to check again the app if it stills legit or not.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back