USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes

🛑Scammers ❌❌❌❌

We Have 3 Offers:pPD、PPS、MIX​

PPD(100% Downloads)​

PLANS1-500M500-1024M1024-1500M1500-100000M
DEFAULT$8$12$16$20
All prices are for 1000 downloads, We allow all Country.

PPS Offer​

Get 70% of the purchased premium accounts + 70% from rebills.

Mix Offer​

50% of Sales and 50% Of Downloads.

Rules and Conditions​

We count every successful completed download.Files smaller than 5MB do not qualify for points.
Minimum payout is $10 USD
You will be disqualified and banned if you try to manipulate our system,Downloads by your own account do not count.
Referral income
We have stable referral program. When user is registered with your referal link, 10% of his profits will be credited to your account.
Payment
We pay Daily , Partners can receive payments in Paypal、WebMoney、USDT、Bitcoin、Alipay

Last edited:
This is really cool. Especially for me that I've been looking for ways to monetize my free ebook that I'll provide for subscribers.
Thanks for putting this up even though you didn't post screenshot, I want to assume that you're still testing the system to as well.
Thanks for this anyways.

You can sign up in different freelancing sites like Fiverr or upwork. There is a demand for graphic designers there, but you have to be unique and stand out. This is because there are a lot of designers there already and it is now competitive.

The offer is amazing but the legitimacy is not known yet. I have fallen on one sometimes ago and I found out that it was a scam. If you post the payment proof, the better.

The offer is amazing but the legitimacy is not known yet. I have fallen on one sometimes ago and I found out that it was a scam. If you post the payment proof, the better.
I have never tried to make money by uploading files and I have not seen people giving testimonies on the amount that they have made with similar platforms online. Most of the sites like this end up In scam.

I have never tried to make money by uploading files and I have not seen people giving testimonies on the amount that they have made with similar platforms online. Most of the sites like this end up In scam.
It will be alot better if we could see the payment proof. The payment proof is what matters . If we could see the time taken to attain a particular amount, then we will convinced.

It will be alot better if we could see the payment proof. The payment proof is what matters . If we could see the time taken to attain a particular amount, then we will convinced.
The payments proof is the major thing that we should be concerned with because that is one of the ways to prove the legitimacy of the platform that the thread poster is promoting.

J
The payments proof is the major thing that we should be concerned with because that is one of the ways to prove the legitimacy of the platform that the thread poster is promoting.
The payment proof Will forestall orderliness and People will bu your products. If you want to post similar things in the future, ensure to attach the payment proof.

J
The payment proof Will forestall orderliness and People will bu your products. If you want to post similar things in the future, ensure to attach the payment proof.
Making a post like this requires a proof of payment. That is what will help you in promoting your affiliate links. It will show that you have worked and have made money on the site.

Making a post like this requires a proof of payment. That is what will help you in promoting your affiliate links. It will show that you have worked and have made money on the site.
The payment proof is very important because it will go a long way to helping you in dealing with so many issues that as to do with the legitimacy of the platform.

This actually looks like a very cool opportunity and I am a little bit taken aback . I have never really seen a way of making money like this and then it is something that is making me anxious to try out and I am definitely going to relate my experience.

The payment proof is very important because it will go a long way to helping you in dealing with so many issues that as to do with the legitimacy of the platform.
I will never work on any platforms that has no payment proof. We should be very careful of fake payment proofs posted by fake websites. I have seen many websites use this means.

I will never work on any platforms that has no payment proof. We should be very careful of fake payment proofs posted by fake websites. I have seen many websites use this means.
Working on platform with no payments proof is more like a waste of the time. You have also raised a very important point on the fake payments proofs that could be posted on sites.

Working on platform with no payments proof is more like a waste of the time. You have also raised a very important point on the fake payments proofs that could be posted on sites.
You could as well confirm the legitimacy of such platform that you are working on. This will go a long way to making you have confidence using the website. One could also do this.

You could as well confirm the legitimacy of such platform that you are working on. This will go a long way to making you have confidence using the website. One could also do this.
The legitimacy of the platform is very important. It will go a long way to telling you how legit the platform is. One just need to be very careful so as not to fall into wrong hands.

The legitimacy of the platform is very important. It will go a long way to telling you how legit the platform is. One just need to be very careful so as not to fall into wrong hands.
There is a way that they confirm the when the domain would expire. I don't know how to check this yet but I am very sure that I will definitely make a way out. Do you have an idea on this?

This sounds really interesting, I haven't heard about rosefile before but with this review it looks like a really reliable platform to earn some extra pay. Please how long have you been on the platform and how do you get paid.

Am skeptical about this site. But whenever we upload anything on a website, we have to be careful about the rightful owner of the copyrights. Our casual upload of some videos or audio on a website might land us on major copyright infringement and a possible lawsuit. So we have to be very careful when we upload anything on the internet. Be safe.

You can sign up in different freelancing sites like Fiverr or upwork. There is a demand for graphic designers there, but you have to be unique and stand out. This is because there are a lot of designers there already and it is now competitive.
You are correct.Freelancing sites so far better than this type of works, because in freelancing sites we earn money with our ability and skills, but in these sites our earnings depends on other members' downloads or clicks. If we don't have a traffic source, then these sites are just time-wasting, so it's better to improve our skills.

🛑Scammers ❌❌❌❌

We Have 3 Offers:pPD、PPS、MIX​

PPD(100% Downloads)​

PLANS1-500M500-1024M1024-1500M1500-100000M
DEFAULT$8$12$16$20
All prices are for 1000 downloads, We allow all Country.

PPS Offer​

Get 70% of the purchased premium accounts + 70% from rebills.

Mix Offer​

50% of Sales and 50% Of Downloads.

Rules and Conditions​

We count every successful completed download.Files smaller than 5MB do not qualify for points.
Minimum payout is $10 USD
You will be disqualified and banned if you try to manipulate our system,Downloads by your own account do not count.
Referral income
We have stable referral program. When user is registered with your referal link, 10% of his profits will be credited to your account.
Payment
We pay Daily , Partners can receive payments in Paypal、WebMoney、USDT、Bitcoin、Alipay
Scammers ❌❌ , be careful

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back