What's new
  • You cannot start new threads in this section. To advertise with Bizdustry please create an item in our Directory!

Earn from What'sapp or Telagram

This seems to be a good idea to earn money online, but I think you have to be very careful with platforms like this, most of them might have access to your social media accounts.

From the information here,it would be a very good initiative,but one of the things to look out for would be on how to get your withdrawal and how you can cash in on the money you have made.

From the information here,it would be a very good initiative,but one of the things to look out for would be on how to get your withdrawal and how you can cash in on the money you have made.
That's true, but I think if you make a good research you'll know more about that, This one of the best way you can use to gain what you want, making research will very much help you.

That's true, but I think if you make a good research you'll know more about that, This one of the best way you can use to gain what you want, making research will very much help you.
That is what I would do,but in the meantime I will have to get some very good reviews from those who have been making you use of that platform and one should be able to learn from them.

I prefer earning money on WhatsApp than telegram.
This might not be your case, because our level of influence and what we intend to do differs, but it is perfectly fine.

That is what I would do,but in the meantime I will have to get some very good reviews from those who have been making you use of that platform and one should be able to learn from them.
That's what you'll do, with the help of those kinds of people you are going to get the good results that you want, a lot of people have failed because they are not good in terms of making research.

The main reason why jost of the money making websites online have access to our social media network handle is that we give them acces to it when registering on their site .

The main reason why jost of the money making websites online have access to our social media network handle is that we give them acces to it when registering on their site .

Whatsapp and telegram are generally used by many businesses in order to expand their business opportunities. unfortunately, it is also used by many scams as well such as Hyips.

Hey, I just found a platform to earn free cypto... am sure you gonna like it. To be specific, I got referred some months ago and I decide to share this opportunity with you guys now.
Note: if you are looking for get rich quick, I think this is not for you really.

The Platform
So what's the platform, it's called Hi dollars. So what is Hi dollars?
If you are into this crypto things, an sure you have heard about pi networks( if you haven't, it doesn't matter am just using it as an example). The way you claim pi daily is just the same way hi dollars works. The difference now is hi dollars now have a value which is increasing in value as the market exchange increases and you can just claim this every single day just using WhatsApp or telegram( there are also other social networks you can claim it daily).The goal of Hi dollars is to replace traditional banking system to virtual instead which will be working based on crypto currencies with no profit motive.

Withdrawal
As I said before, if you are looking for get rich quick this not for you cos hi dollars has a one year lock in before you try to withdraw(maybe I think it's because it won't just got dropped easily). Am even sure, if you are already investing in crypto.. You have known there is nothing like get rich quick scheme.

Steps to earn
This steps is how to register for WhatsApp, am sure is not that different from telegram.
So if you are interested, follow the steps:
1. One thing here is, you cannot sign up without referral link(if there is other way possible I haven't heard of it)

So click this link(or open it in a new tab):
And you will be redirected to a page like this
View attachment 3125

2. Click either on WhatsApp or telegram icon from the drop down menu(from the image above)

3. You will be redirected to WhatsApp, with something like "I'm a friend of helarryN, and I want to get hi too" on your WhatsApp text box. Send it and then follow the next instructions, which is about choosing your language. its Just self explanatory.

4. So following the instructions correctly you will end up with Final reply, saying you should come back every day to claim your reward and that's it.
This is how your final reply looks like
View attachment 3127

Just come back every single day and send "hi", then send "1" which is for claim reward and then answer the question for the day and you're done.

That's it, this is done in seconds. for further enquire, you can look it up on google. 1 Hi dollars is worth 1.3763USD in just some months, which is increasing day by day. Its legit, don't try and miss this opportunity. GOODLUCK!
I will try to register on this platform and I will check if it pays. I will prefer to make use of WhatsApp instead of Telegram. I'm not very used to Telegram

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back