What's new

Earn for typing captcha's - Easy money or waste of time?

If you are talking about the captcha program it's very good for those people who are using fast connection I think that if you want to succeed with captcha you must have a good typing skills and also you must have a good internet connection,I can remember back then when I was working with 2captcha I do make some money there but with hard work and understanding
Yes, you must have good internet speed. I work with 2captcha software and it does not require typing. Mostly gives Fun Captcha and I solve it. It is a good income if you have the necessary skills. But some people don't like it. But I am satisfied

Although it is technically feasible to make money by typing captchas, the activity is typically considered low-paying and may not be the most effective use of your time. You would have to put in a lot of effort to make even a tiny amount of money because many websites that pay you to solve captchas only pay a few cents per task.

I can remember kolotibablo,when I was working there as a captcha type they use to be one of my best captcha typing website before I discover 2captcha,but you need to have good typical skills and you must definitely always type faster

Although it is technically feasible to make money by typing captchas, the activity is typically considered low-paying and may not be the most effective use of your time. You would have to put in a lot of effort to make even a tiny amount of money because many websites that pay you to solve captchas only pay a few cents per task.
That is why I consider it to be a waste of time. You spend so much time in it and only earn peanuts. It is better to use that time working in better paying sites like forums or writing articles.

Earn for typing CAPTCHA is a waste of time. It is not worth your time and effort at all.
I have worked on 2captcha before, and It is very hard to even reach $1 from it. It is actually very frustrating also.

I don't like to earn from captcha because the task looks rather mundane. And you would have to type a million captchas to earn something reasonable and request for withdrawals.

I don't like to earn from captcha because the task looks rather mundane. And you would have to type a million captchas to earn something reasonable and request for withdrawals.
I don't also like captcha work I use to do captcha when I do work with a website like 2captcha but you need a good typing skills and faster once the captcha appears you need to input it immediately

I don't also like captcha work I use to do captcha when I do work with a website like 2captcha but you need a good typing skills and faster once the captcha appears you need to input it immediately
I don't like any online work that tends to put me under pressure in completing the tasks. That timer of a thing with captcha typing jobs is a big no for me.

I don't like any online work that tends to put me under pressure in completing the tasks. That timer of a thing with captcha typing jobs is a big no for me.
The work is so boring to complete some time catcha reload very fast so I think that since I left 2captcha am not working with any other catcha website,but I believed a site like kolotibablo are still paying they are a good catcha website

Earn for typing CAPTCHA is a waste of time. It is not worth your time and effort at all.
I have worked on 2captcha before, and It is very hard to even reach $1 from it. It is actually very frustrating also.
I understand you. Yes, it is really difficult and it can damage your eyes in the long run. It is not worth it. Although I still do it because I have no other choice, but it's not really good way of earning money

I understand you. Yes, it is really difficult and it can damage your eyes in the long run. It is not worth it. Although I still do it because I have no other choice, but it's not really good way of earning money
Yes, staring at your Computer or phone for a long while is not very good, In the long run this can affect your eye.
It is not really a good way of making money as you have rightly said, but I believe your choices are limited that is why.

It's a complete waste of time. I tried these types of sites, and trust me, it was very bad. They paid very little, and it was very tiring to earn for them. Plus, it's very easy to get banned, and some chapchas are impossible to solve.

If true, I did work on 2captcha one time, and it really is a waste of time. I think people continue to work on those sites, because they are starting in this world and for example 2captcha has very good publicity. In my case, I made about $ 7 and left $ 0.30 there. As I progressed to better places, I did not return.
I think I tried this site too, or one similar to it. Maybe 15 years ago.. I remember it being such easy work (compared to transcription) - but the pay 😑 after all the typing, I'd look at the earnings and it just didn't make sense. All that time for such little pay. I could steal some quarters from a family member and make more $ in 1 minute than 8 hours on those sites. Haha!

I'm sure any of you who was trying to make money in an easy way, came across different popular websites where you can make money by just writing captcha's, such as megatypers and 2captcha, websites that actually pay 1$ for every 1000 captcha's (ridiculous i know).
Why such websites exist and why do people still work on them ?
I've also come across these captcha-solving websites like Megatypers and 2Captcha; they are not my cup of tea. I find them to be a total waste of time.

The payout for the effort involved is just too low for me. Earning $1 for 1000 captchas? It's almost laughable. There are many other ways to make money online that are more rewarding and provide a better return on time invested.

As for why they exist and why people still work on them, I believe it's because they're easy to start with and don't require any specific skills. However, I believe the time spent on these sites could be better invested in building skills or working on more profitable online projects.

If true, I did work on 2captcha one time, and it really is a waste of time. I think people continue to work on those sites, because they are starting in this world and for example 2captcha has very good publicity. In my case, I made about $ 7 and left $ 0.30 there. As I progressed to better places, I did not return.
Solving chapcha is a big waste of time it's easy money but the pay is very little you need to work for multiple hours a day to only make 1 dollar also fees takes good amount of that money also when I solve chapcha I get a really bad headache I don't know why is that

It's a complete waste of time. I tried these types of sites, and trust me, it was very bad. They paid very little, and it was very tiring to earn for them. Plus, it's very easy to get banned, and some chapchas are impossible to solve. It's not waste of time in as much as you know what you are doing and have a good typically skill fast data input you can make money with captcha website I once work with 2captcha but later stop

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back