What's new

Earn BTC viewing ads

Alright I will like to know more, like how many satoshi makes $1 and what's the minimum withdrawal amount. These are the type of information that should be added in every post about online earning so as to encourage people to join.

CoinPayu and coinadster are legit, and I always got paid by them everytime I withdrew so it's legit. Yes, some ptcs often turn scam because they get scammed by advertisers, they want profit, or the are nt rich enough
Thanks for the info above. Have really never tried all this satoshi and stuff so I would really try doing it very soon. But please what payment method do they use in paying there customers is it crypto or PayPal . please I need your reply as soon as possible thanks.

Earn BTC viewing ads or paid to click sites, I currently leave a lot of it because it's a waste of time, and earn per click is too small, unless we have hundreds of active referrals it will be very helpful, and I think PTC sites are only suitable for newcomers.

Alright I will like to know more, like how many satoshi makes $1 and what's the minimum withdrawal amount. These are the type of information that should be added in every post about online earning so as to encourage people to join.
Thanks for that I really love your way of thinking,knowing things like this would help people understand and know if the things are what the time and data they would spend doing it. So please do you know how many satoshi make a dollar

I don't how about it to earn a viewing ads to make btc btc is currency and I avoiding to see a ads some. A scamer that watch a ads to earn a money that watch a video to tearn a money that play a game to earn a money so app is available but don't how it work

Coinpayu maybe a legit site quite okay but for me, it's not worth my online time😁, since I discovered Bizdustry, all activities online online can't like Bizdustry, assuming this was before I knew about Bizdustry, I would have jumped at this opportunity to earn this free 300satoshis online. I am now very selective of the kind of website I work on since Bizdustry 😀

Thanks for sharing, though you are yet to mention the minimum withdrawal fee, I checked it yesterday and noticed the site wasn't coming, probably a maintenance session ongoing. Will go through later and sign up if worth it, thanks once again.

Coinpayu is a legitimate program which has paid me several times. All you need to do is view their ads and get paid in satoshi. You can easily earn 300+ satoshi per day.
Click Here
This is a good investment or site to do business with.
Just to view ads and get paid it is very nice to do business on this platform.
I will be glad to get the website for this business to enable join.

Coinpayu is a legitimate program which has paid me several times. All you need to do is view their ads and get paid in satoshi. You can easily earn 300+ satoshi per day.
Click Here
This is a very good platform and I have used them before. However, if you are encouraging people to sign up to a site, may I make a quick suggestion in that you also provide more information on the site such as the time of the ads and maybe even a proof of payment. This goes a long way to showing people that it is legit and that they can use the site as well.

It's possible to make a decent amount of Satoshi from coinpayu, but the fastest way is to have active referrals.

I prefer working on faucetcrypto because of the lower withdrawal amount m

My friends have introduced coinpayu to me which I have doubted for some time now. But I think if you want to introduce this kind of business to members you need to write a comprehensive guide on how the system works, the type of task to perform, their payment system mode and most importantly there terms of service.

who is paying for the ads?

Does anyone know?
Coinpayu is an advertising platform that people view ads for satoshi and some too also advertise their websites or projects over there with the hope of getting more traffic or referrals. The ads are paid completely by the advertiser who promotes his or her business on the platform.

I'v heard of this coinpayu before but I don't know how its been used. does it pay only by watching Ads and does it pays in satoshi alone. Incase you've accumulated enough satoshi, how do u withdraw!

Someone recommended the site to me last year but since I sign-up on the site, am yet to receive a confirmation email and I have contacted the support team but nothing have been done.

I would really like to work on the site so that I can be using it to claim dogecoin like the faucet site I am using.

Click Here
I'm also earning on coinpayu but i don't earn nothing higher than 100 satochis...i only earn by viewing surf views and windows views what other views is recommended for me so i could also earn betters satochi in a day....i await your response thanks in advance

Really nide,just knowing about this coinpayu and the fact that you only have to watch their advertisements and earn isn't that bad. You did not explain the exchange rates of the satoshi and the address of payment whether the use digital coins as payment method.

Trying to make money while viewing ads a total waste of time. I done a lot of them and I wasn't able to make any money. Investing in BTC is the best.

I believe the site is legit program think the website is paying well, because the website is very easy to operate because is open other site and dose not take much time.

There are a lot of sites where you can earn bitcoins by clicking ads. However, most of these sites are low paying and it takes a long time to reach the payment threshld.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back