What's new

Earn BTC viewing ads

I remember there used to be many PTC sites that could pay you based on watching the PTC ads. I have known the PTCs who offered such type of the services. But as far as I know many run away when you ask them for the payout. So in such case you can see that it's better to find the faucetss instead which can be used for the same work.

I remember there used to be many PTC sites that could pay you based on watching the PTC ads. I have known the PTCs who offered such type of the services. But as far as I know many run away when you ask them for the payout. So in such case you can see that it's better to find the faucetss instead which can be used for the same work.
CoinPayu and coinadster are legit, and I always got paid by them everytime I withdrew so it's legit. Yes, some ptcs often turn scam because they get scammed by advertisers, they want profit, or the are nt rich enough

Unfortunately this kind of websites pay quite low, even lower than PTCs that pay with fiat. For me personally this is not worth spending my time because you don't earn enough for the time you spend

I used all the 5k satoshi made with coinpayu on their website to advertise some forums, great site!

Coinpayu is legit agree i used it before the only negatif is the high minimum withdraw you need to reach
10000 sat to ask for a withdraw but still giving good daily profit maybe 200 - 500 sat

Coinpayu is legit agree i used it before the only negatif is the high minimum withdraw you need to reach
10000 sat to ask for a withdraw but still giving good daily profit maybe 200 - 500 sat
I think you are in como , from last 2 months min withdraw is 5k in faucetpay, payeer, dogecoin

yeah coinpay is a very legit platform to earn some satoshis if you are talented in advertising then you can get a lot of referrals and increase more your rate of earning and also you can participate on their huge contest ^^

There's many sites who pay some coins ( satoshi ) for viewing their ads and complete the task, but the facts is they pay the lowest amount. I think using the facets are the useless way to earn bitcoins. I used freebitco.in for earning the bitcoins but instead wasting my time on faucts i concentrate on gambling and betting.

I have heard about such website times without number that pay you to watch ads on their site, but from my experience such promises are not always fullfil, it also takes forever to accumulate enough point to reach threshold for withdrawals. I do not waste my precious time on such site anymore.

I have heard of it and I think it is legit and pays. The only problem is that it is often too small for the effort you put in. Most times, you have to wait a long while to get anything out of it. In all, I can say that it is not a scam, and you get paid genuinely, if you are patient.

They pay very low. I don't think the pay is worth the time I will spend working there. I think the fastest way to earn is through referrals. I might check it out. Many ptc sites always turn out to be fake but this one looks legit.

Coinpayu is a legit site to earn for clicking and viewing ads. Though its pay isn’t high but after a long run and it adds up it pays off. ITs task aren’t time consuming

I have heard of this coinpayu, and I think is high time I give it a trial, my initial fear is not getting paid after wasting lots of time, but since you have attest to it I have confidence to try it out now..

Thanks for the info.

i don't think that 300 satoshi per day is worth checking all those websites and waiting for them to load, without referrals in that website, it will really take you a lot of time to reach a dollar, just look for another alternative

Coinpayu is great! I just started though and the earnings from viewing advertisements are decent plus it's easy because you can just open it on another window and wait for the timer to stop. Also their surveys are awesome.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back