What's new

Earn BTC viewing ads

There are a lot of sites where you can earn bitcoins by clicking ads. However, most of these sites are low paying and it takes a long time to reach the payment threshld.
there are so many sites that you can earn bitcoin by viewing advert but one thing I'm not sure of is whether it is real or scam because these days there are so many scam site that encourage you to view their adverts and pay in Bitcoin

Coinpayu has significantly reduced the reward amount and one can hardly earn 100 satoshis daily by viewing ads , though they have lowered the minimum withdrawal amount to 1500 satoshis.

Cointiply is not only a contemporary free Bitcoin faucet, but also a site where you can earn Bitcoin by viewing advertisements, movies, or even playing games and you'll even get 100 coins for free after registering.

I have heard about this site a long time ago but it seems like the site is no longer accessible because I have tried it countless of times but never gain success.

Coinpayu is a legitimate program which has paid me several times. All you need to do is view their ads and get paid in satoshi. You can easily earn 300+ satoshi per day.
Click Here
Ok please explain better, I am also interested like do I have to be on the website all the time to click all this advertisement or is this something I have to do it on hourly basis ? Then what's the maximum amount of money you can make any day with the platform please explain better.

I think most people have now come to the realization that mining of crpytocurrencies isn't the way to go anymore and hence are unmoved by a lot of these things.
Besides, you didn't attach proof enough to convince people.

Coinpayu is a legitimate program which has paid me several times. All you need to do is view their ads and get paid in satoshi. You can easily earn 300+ satoshi per day.
Click Here
I knew it to be a legitimate platform , but I don't know if they are still in existence , I would like you to break down to our understanding their current payment rate for people to understand.

Earn btc by watching ad's, that's a good idea but for me I don't think if it's advisible, my reason for saying that is because you'll spend much of your data without earning a considerable amount.

Earn btc by watching ad's, that's a good idea but for me I don't think if it's advisible, my reason for saying that is because you'll spend much of your data without earning a considerable amount.
I believe it may be true and the possibility of you making money with this is positive. The fact is that you may not likely be able to make reasonable amount of money. That is just the only thing when it comes to any online opportunity that involve viewing of ads .

I believe it may be true and the possibility of you making money with this is positive. The fact is that you may not likely be able to make reasonable amount of money. That is just the only thing when it comes to any online opportunity that involve viewing of ads .
Yeah exactly, you might not earn a considerable amount by watching ad's, the truth is I have never seen a site that pays you a good amount of money for watching adverts.

Yeah exactly, you might not earn a considerable amount by watching ad's, the truth is I have never seen a site that pays you a good amount of money for watching adverts.
Even me too we just need to understand that any form of online business that deals with paying us to view advert won't be profitable. What is the highest you have been paid for this ever since you started this before ?

Even me too we just need to understand that any form of online business that deals with paying us to view advert won't be profitable. What is the highest you have been paid for this ever since you started this before ?
That's it, that's why I'm not a fan of anything related to that, you can't really earn a Cool cash by just watching ad's that's not possible, for me I consider it as a waste of time.

That's it, that's why I'm not a fan of anything related to that, you can't really earn a Cool cash by just watching ad's that's not possible, for me I consider it as a waste of time.
Yes considering the amount of data you will waste in those platforms then at the end you are not able to make up to 0.5 cent at least. . In all the same people are earning with it even with the low payment rates.

Yes considering the amount of data you will waste in those platforms then at the end you are not able to make up to 0.5 cent at least. . In all the same people are earning with it even with the low payment rates.
That's it, mining site's are completely waste of times, but for people that have the money to buy mining rigs they are seriously making a Cool cash out of it.

That's it, mining site's are completely waste of times, but for people that have the money to buy mining rigs they are seriously making a Cool cash out of it.
I don't know about the mining rig you're talking about . Does it really mean that if I have the money to buy a mining rig I can be able to mine bitcoins or any other valuable cryptocurrency with my mobile phone ?

Any problem with a lot of this kind of website is that they are going to be functional for some few months and then after sometime they the ones are going to keep on reducing.

I don't know about the mining rig you're talking about . Does it really mean that if I have the money to buy a mining rig I can be able to mine bitcoins or any other valuable cryptocurrency with my mobile phone ?
Mining rigs are mainly for investors I think, you need thousands of dollars to get them, people do make a lot by doing that but it's just the you need to have enough money before you can get it.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back