Earn BTC viewing ads

overcast

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Verified Poster
I remember there used to be many PTC sites that could pay you based on watching the PTC ads. I have known the PTCs who offered such type of the services. But as far as I know many run away when you ask them for the payout. So in such case you can see that it's better to find the faucetss instead which can be used for the same work.

Lukas

Acquaintance
BizNotes
USD
$0.0000USD
I remember there used to be many PTC sites that could pay you based on watching the PTC ads. I have known the PTCs who offered such type of the services. But as far as I know many run away when you ask them for the payout. So in such case you can see that it's better to find the faucetss instead which can be used for the same work.
CoinPayu and coinadster are legit, and I always got paid by them everytime I withdrew so it's legit. Yes, some ptcs often turn scam because they get scammed by advertisers, they want profit, or the are nt rich enough

Vladv26

Seasoned Veteran
Verified Poster
Unfortunately this kind of websites pay quite low, even lower than PTCs that pay with fiat. For me personally this is not worth spending my time because you don't earn enough for the time you spend

vest1992

I used all the 5k satoshi made with coinpayu on their website to advertise some forums, great site!

hani20980

Paragon Member
Verified Poster
Coinpayu is legit agree i used it before the only negatif is the high minimum withdraw you need to reach
10000 sat to ask for a withdraw but still giving good daily profit maybe 200 - 500 sat

Monique

Verified Poster
Coinpayu is legit agree i used it before the only negatif is the high minimum withdraw you need to reach
10000 sat to ask for a withdraw but still giving good daily profit maybe 200 - 500 sat
I think you are in como , from last 2 months min withdraw is 5k in faucetpay, payeer, dogecoin

Anis Boukezzoula

Team Manager
Staff member
Team Manager
Verified Poster
yeah coinpay is a very legit platform to earn some satoshis if you are talented in advertising then you can get a lot of referrals and increase more your rate of earning and also you can participate on their huge contest ^^

George

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Verified Poster
There's many sites who pay some coins ( satoshi ) for viewing their ads and complete the task, but the facts is they pay the lowest amount. I think using the facets are the useless way to earn bitcoins. I used freebitco.in for earning the bitcoins but instead wasting my time on faucts i concentrate on gambling and betting.

Ojonuyo

Seasoned Veteran
Verified Poster
I have heard about such website times without number that pay you to watch ads on their site, but from my experience such promises are not always fullfil, it also takes forever to accumulate enough point to reach threshold for withdrawals. I do not waste my precious time on such site anymore.

Chumzy

Seasoned Veteran
Verified Poster
I have heard of it and I think it is legit and pays. The only problem is that it is often too small for the effort you put in. Most times, you have to wait a long while to get anything out of it. In all, I can say that it is not a scam, and you get paid genuinely, if you are patient.

Erik4150

Madly Diligent
Verified Poster
They pay very low. I don't think the pay is worth the time I will spend working there. I think the fastest way to earn is through referrals. I might check it out. Many ptc sites always turn out to be fake but this one looks legit.

Kamon c4

Madly Diligent
Verified Poster
Coinpayu is a legit site to earn for clicking and viewing ads. Though its pay isn’t high but after a long run and it adds up it pays off. ITs task aren’t time consuming

singlej007

Seasoned Veteran
Verified Poster
I have heard of this coinpayu, and I think is high time I give it a trial, my initial fear is not getting paid after wasting lots of time, but since you have attest to it I have confidence to try it out now..

Thanks for the info.

Patrik

Verified Noob :)
Verified Poster
i don't think that 300 satoshi per day is worth checking all those websites and waiting for them to load, without referrals in that website, it will really take you a lot of time to reach a dollar, just look for another alternative

Sake

⭐ Lazy Head ⭐
Verified Poster
Coinpayu is great! I just started though and the earnings from viewing advertisements are decent plus it's easy because you can just open it on another window and wait for the timer to stop. Also their surveys are awesome.

Donkiz

Seasoned Veteran
Verified Poster
Alright I will like to know more, like how many satoshi makes $1 and what's the minimum withdrawal amount. These are the type of information that should be added in every post about online earning so as to encourage people to join.

Khezo

Seasoned Veteran
Verified Poster
CoinPayu and coinadster are legit, and I always got paid by them everytime I withdrew so it's legit. Yes, some ptcs often turn scam because they get scammed by advertisers, they want profit, or the are nt rich enough
Thanks for the info above. Have really never tried all this satoshi and stuff so I would really try doing it very soon. But please what payment method do they use in paying there customers is it crypto or PayPal . please I need your reply as soon as possible thanks.

Suba

Seasoned Veteran
Verified Poster
Earn BTC viewing ads or paid to click sites, I currently leave a lot of it because it's a waste of time, and earn per click is too small, unless we have hundreds of active referrals it will be very helpful, and I think PTC sites are only suitable for newcomers.

Khezo

Seasoned Veteran
Verified Poster
Alright I will like to know more, like how many satoshi makes $1 and what's the minimum withdrawal amount. These are the type of information that should be added in every post about online earning so as to encourage people to join.
Thanks for that I really love your way of thinking,knowing things like this would help people understand and know if the things are what the time and data they would spend doing it. So please do you know how many satoshi make a dollar

Ehtisham memon

Addicted Member
Verified Poster
I don't how about it to earn a viewing ads to make btc btc is currency and I avoiding to see a ads some. A scamer that watch a ads to earn a money that watch a video to tearn a money that play a game to earn a money so app is available but don't how it work

Ralphjoe

Ledgendary Member
Verified Poster
Coinpayu maybe a legit site quite okay but for me, it's not worth my online time😁, since I discovered Bizdustry, all activities online online can't like Bizdustry, assuming this was before I knew about Bizdustry, I would have jumped at this opportunity to earn this free 300satoshis online. I am now very selective of the kind of website I work on since Bizdustry 😀

tuna89

Madly Diligent
Verified Poster
Thanks for sharing, though you are yet to mention the minimum withdrawal fee, I checked it yesterday and noticed the site wasn't coming, probably a maintenance session ongoing. Will go through later and sign up if worth it, thanks once again.

GIFTMICHAEL

Ledgendary Member
Verified Poster
Coinpayu is a legitimate program which has paid me several times. All you need to do is view their ads and get paid in satoshi. You can easily earn 300+ satoshi per day.
Click Here
This is a good investment or site to do business with.
Just to view ads and get paid it is very nice to do business on this platform.
I will be glad to get the website for this business to enable join.

BrolySSJ

The Legendary Super Saiyan
Verified Poster
Valued Contributor
Coinpayu is a legitimate program which has paid me several times. All you need to do is view their ads and get paid in satoshi. You can easily earn 300+ satoshi per day.
Click Here
This is a very good platform and I have used them before. However, if you are encouraging people to sign up to a site, may I make a quick suggestion in that you also provide more information on the site such as the time of the ads and maybe even a proof of payment. This goes a long way to showing people that it is legit and that they can use the site as well.

GoldenLady

Madly Diligent
Verified Poster
It's possible to make a decent amount of Satoshi from coinpayu, but the fastest way is to have active referrals.

I prefer working on faucetcrypto because of the lower withdrawal amount m

Nurudeen

Ledgendary Member
Verified Poster
My friends have introduced coinpayu to me which I have doubted for some time now. But I think if you want to introduce this kind of business to members you need to write a comprehensive guide on how the system works, the type of task to perform, their payment system mode and most importantly there terms of service.

Goodday

Seasoned Veteran
Verified Poster
who is paying for the ads?

Does anyone know?
Coinpayu is an advertising platform that people view ads for satoshi and some too also advertise their websites or projects over there with the hope of getting more traffic or referrals. The ads are paid completely by the advertiser who promotes his or her business on the platform.

Dowenship

Ledgendary Member
Verified Poster
I'v heard of this coinpayu before but I don't know how its been used. does it pay only by watching Ads and does it pays in satoshi alone. Incase you've accumulated enough satoshi, how do u withdraw!

Peterlight

The man for the job
Verified Poster
Someone recommended the site to me last year but since I sign-up on the site, am yet to receive a confirmation email and I have contacted the support team but nothing have been done.

I would really like to work on the site so that I can be using it to claim dogecoin like the faucet site I am using.

Dowenship

Ledgendary Member
Verified Poster
Click Here
I'm also earning on coinpayu but i don't earn nothing higher than 100 satochis...i only earn by viewing surf views and windows views what other views is recommended for me so i could also earn betters satochi in a day....i await your response thanks in advance

Mostee501

Madly Diligent
Verified Poster
Really nide,just knowing about this coinpayu and the fact that you only have to watch their advertisements and earn isn't that bad. You did not explain the exchange rates of the satoshi and the address of payment whether the use digital coins as payment method.

Chibson

Ledgendary Member
Verified Poster
Trying to make money while viewing ads a total waste of time. I done a lot of them and I wasn't able to make any money. Investing in BTC is the best.

joy101

Ledgendary Member
Verified Poster
I believe the site is legit program think the website is paying well, because the website is very easy to operate because is open other site and dose not take much time.

Justin

Ledgendary Member
Verified Poster
There are a lot of sites where you can earn bitcoins by clicking ads. However, most of these sites are low paying and it takes a long time to reach the payment threshld.

Richard92

Ledgendary Member
Verified Poster
There are a lot of sites where you can earn bitcoins by clicking ads. However, most of these sites are low paying and it takes a long time to reach the payment threshld.
there are so many sites that you can earn bitcoin by viewing advert but one thing I'm not sure of is whether it is real or scam because these days there are so many scam site that encourage you to view their adverts and pay in Bitcoin

Aaron625

Madly Diligent
Verified Poster
Coinpayu has significantly reduced the reward amount and one can hardly earn 100 satoshis daily by viewing ads , though they have lowered the minimum withdrawal amount to 1500 satoshis.

skyliequiz

Paragon Member
Verified Poster
Cointiply is not only a contemporary free Bitcoin faucet, but also a site where you can earn Bitcoin by viewing advertisements, movies, or even playing games and you'll even get 100 coins for free after registering.

Immilash

Ledgendary Member
Verified Poster
I have heard about this site a long time ago but it seems like the site is no longer accessible because I have tried it countless of times but never gain success.

Sotherefore

Ledgendary Member
Verified Poster
Click Here
Ok please explain better, I am also interested like do I have to be on the website all the time to click all this advertisement or is this something I have to do it on hourly basis ? Then what's the maximum amount of money you can make any day with the platform please explain better.

HayKay

Ledgendary Member
Verified Poster
I think most people have now come to the realization that mining of crpytocurrencies isn't the way to go anymore and hence are unmoved by a lot of these things.
Besides, you didn't attach proof enough to convince people.

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
VIP Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
USD
$0.0000USD
Click Here
I knew it to be a legitimate platform , but I don't know if they are still in existence , I would like you to break down to our understanding their current payment rate for people to understand.

Immilash

Ledgendary Member
Verified Poster
Earn btc by watching ad's, that's a good idea but for me I don't think if it's advisible, my reason for saying that is because you'll spend much of your data without earning a considerable amount.

Sotherefore

Ledgendary Member
Verified Poster
Earn btc by watching ad's, that's a good idea but for me I don't think if it's advisible, my reason for saying that is because you'll spend much of your data without earning a considerable amount.
I believe it may be true and the possibility of you making money with this is positive. The fact is that you may not likely be able to make reasonable amount of money. That is just the only thing when it comes to any online opportunity that involve viewing of ads .

Immilash

Ledgendary Member
Verified Poster
I believe it may be true and the possibility of you making money with this is positive. The fact is that you may not likely be able to make reasonable amount of money. That is just the only thing when it comes to any online opportunity that involve viewing of ads .
Yeah exactly, you might not earn a considerable amount by watching ad's, the truth is I have never seen a site that pays you a good amount of money for watching adverts.

Sotherefore

Ledgendary Member
Verified Poster
Yeah exactly, you might not earn a considerable amount by watching ad's, the truth is I have never seen a site that pays you a good amount of money for watching adverts.
Even me too we just need to understand that any form of online business that deals with paying us to view advert won't be profitable. What is the highest you have been paid for this ever since you started this before ?

Immilash

Ledgendary Member
Verified Poster
Even me too we just need to understand that any form of online business that deals with paying us to view advert won't be profitable. What is the highest you have been paid for this ever since you started this before ?
That's it, that's why I'm not a fan of anything related to that, you can't really earn a Cool cash by just watching ad's that's not possible, for me I consider it as a waste of time.

Sotherefore

Ledgendary Member
Verified Poster
That's it, that's why I'm not a fan of anything related to that, you can't really earn a Cool cash by just watching ad's that's not possible, for me I consider it as a waste of time.
Yes considering the amount of data you will waste in those platforms then at the end you are not able to make up to 0.5 cent at least. . In all the same people are earning with it even with the low payment rates.

Immilash

Ledgendary Member
Verified Poster
Yes considering the amount of data you will waste in those platforms then at the end you are not able to make up to 0.5 cent at least. . In all the same people are earning with it even with the low payment rates.
That's it, mining site's are completely waste of times, but for people that have the money to buy mining rigs they are seriously making a Cool cash out of it.

Sotherefore

Ledgendary Member
Verified Poster
That's it, mining site's are completely waste of times, but for people that have the money to buy mining rigs they are seriously making a Cool cash out of it.
I don't know about the mining rig you're talking about . Does it really mean that if I have the money to buy a mining rig I can be able to mine bitcoins or any other valuable cryptocurrency with my mobile phone ?

Smiles20

Madly Diligent
Verified Poster
Any problem with a lot of this kind of website is that they are going to be functional for some few months and then after sometime they the ones are going to keep on reducing.

Immilash

Ledgendary Member
Verified Poster
I don't know about the mining rig you're talking about . Does it really mean that if I have the money to buy a mining rig I can be able to mine bitcoins or any other valuable cryptocurrency with my mobile phone ?
Mining rigs are mainly for investors I think, you need thousands of dollars to get them, people do make a lot by doing that but it's just the you need to have enough money before you can get it.

Grant

Madly Diligent
Verified Poster
Valued Contributor
What is the dollar rate for a single satoshi? And how much do you make viewing ads? Most of the time I see these types of sites, it usually results in watching a ton of videos and ads for very minimal payout.

Good-Person

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
There are many sites that you could use to earn Satoshis to make money. I have heard of BTCClicks website. It seems like a legit site to me. However, the amount you earn is not that much.

greenie

Ledgendary Member
Verified Poster
Valued Contributor
There's many sites who pay some coins ( satoshi ) for viewing their ads and complete the task, but the facts is they pay the lowest amount. I think using the facets are the useless way to earn bitcoins. I used freebitco.in for earning the bitcoins but instead wasting my time on faucts i concentrate on gambling and betting.

GIFTMICHAEL

Ledgendary Member
Verified Poster
I have heard so many times about the platform . The only thing that discourages me from the platform is that the earning rate is quite lower compared to the activities you are expected to do. In general money can still be made from the platform.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks