What's new

Earn btc by solving captcha

Since you tried it and it paid, you should've at least put the payment proof so we know that it's legit and you want to help not just looking for referrals to speed up your earnings.

How long will it take one to reach the withdrawal threshold? 0.001 bitcoins to withdraw, while each captcha is just 539 satoshis. It would take a very long time definitely.

I don't have much interest in solving captcha because majority of them are waste of time. They usually have higher minimum threshold which is going to take you a long period of time to reach. And you might even be asked to upgrade before you can receive your earnings.

The poster failed to post the payment proof for our perusal. This will make me a bit skeptical and it will be a waste of the time joining such platform. I will join if he is able to convince more.

I have registered on the sites and I don't see any captcha solving on the platform. You will have to review the sites ones more so that you can explain in details where we could get the captcha solving section.

How long will it take one to reach the withdrawal threshold? 0.001 bitcoins to withdraw, while each captcha is just 539 satoshis. It would take a very long time definitely.
I think it's actually 5 Satoshi per captcha. The 8th digit after the dot is the first Satoshi. The extra digit after the 8th digit are less than one Satoshi.

This means 1000 captcha is 5000 Satoshi which is $2.

This is actually a very good innovation but first of all I would like to know the type of captcha that we will have to solve before we can be able to make money. If it is the signboard one then I'd consider it to be very easy but there are some that are very difficult and you must have to strain your eyes before you will be able to see them.

In as much as I like the idea of getting more available platforms to earn online this looks like a platform where it would actually take a really long time to earn well by performing the tasks.

This seems like such a small amount imo.

I guess if it earns you something, it is better than nothing but certainly, there are better ways to earn BTC online at this point, right?

This is truly a really amazing concept, however before anything else, I'd like to know what kind of captcha we'll need to complete in order to get money. There are some that are quite tough and require you to strain your eyes in order to see them, but if it's the signboard one, I'd consider it to be very easy.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back