What's new

Earn $150 or More Per Month With WeShareAbundance

That's a good site to earn money. But for me I don't engage myself in lottery activities. Most of this sites are scams and I don't think I will engage myself into it.

There are a lot of earning programs available. Legitimacy may be one thing but most important thingnis whether you can use it to make money or not. I would never invest my time, efforts and even money to join a program that is beyond my understanding or capacity.

Well, it is a good idea to work your way up to that amount by only doing one or more simple tasks.
Encourages some individuals to engage in activity, which lowers the nation's crime rate.

There are a lot of earning programs available. Legitimacy may be one thing but most important thingnis whether you can use it to make money or not. I would never invest my time, efforts and even money to join a program that is beyond my understanding or capacity.
if it is this programs that you are talking about I think its like a kind of referral programs I use to see their service at donkeymails back then then when I use to work on the website when the website was still paying,

well I beive that the website specialize on refering others thou I dont really know the kind of service they discharge for now its an old website

Well, it is a good idea to work your way up to that amount by only doing one or more simple tasks.
Encourages some individuals to engage in activity, which lowers the nation's crime rate.
Earning that amount of money per month is really good, you can gain a lot of things but you need to work hard before you can have that amount ,if you are lazy you cannot have it.

*Note* I am not a creator/admin of this

BannerGIF2-150x150.gif

This also can fall under cryptocurrency since you can earn/stake WESA tokens.

What is WeShareAbundance: A group of like minded people who seek not only monetary gains

You can earn without having to spend any of your own money at all!

1. Group members send emails to each other promoting their various links/pages you can earn that way.
2. By staking. There are 6 different pools to stake this explains it in detail from the site:

The minimum Stake is $2 value in WESA Tokens for Pool 1.

Staking is NOT required to receive rewards and benefits in We Share Abundance but it will greatly enhance your minimum income and income potential.

Staking a Pool will return you a basic 50% profit on the amount Staked over the contract period of 30 active days (active being a day in which you logged into your account and received the reward for that day).

• Pool 1 has a Stake Value of $2 Wesa Tokens and rewards you 10 cents each day you log in for 30 days making a total of $3.00 which includes your return of stake and a 50% profit.

• Pool 2 has a Stake Value of $3 Wesa Tokens and rewards you 15 cents each day you log in for 30 days making a total of $4.50 which includes your return of stake and a 50% profit.

• Pool 3 has a Stake Value of $5 Wesa Tokens and rewards you 25 cents each day you log in for 30 days making a total of $7.50 which includes your return of stake and a 50% profit.

• Pool 4 has a Stake Value of $10 Wesa Tokens and rewards you 50 cents each day you log in for 30 days making a total of $15.00 which includes your return of stake and a 50% profit.

• Pool 5 has a Stake Value of $20 Wesa Tokens and rewards you $1.00 each day you log in for 30 days making a total of $30.00 which includes your return of stake and a 50% profit.

• Pool 6 has a Stake Value of $60 Wesa Tokens and rewards you $3.00 each day you log in for 30 days making a total of $90.00 which includes your return of stake and a 50% profit.

3. By referring and earning the Power of One:
In short if you refer just 1 person and they stake all six pools in that month then you can earn up to 60% for that month. Meaning that $100 stake will be worth $240 in 30 days.

4. To those that are referred: Staking all 6 Pools within 48 hours of registration for $100 WESA will get you an instant $25 cash back to your US$ Wallet.

Interested? Sign Up Here and start sharing the abundance!
I am not entirely sure of this platform because you failed to note the various payment gateways through which withdrawals can be made. Also, no payment proofs were shared and this leads me to be very pessimistic about the website’s legitimacy

That's seems to be a good idea, but what exactly will the person do to earn that amount of money, but it seems like you need to have a skill set before you can do this kinds of business.

When it comes to platforms that require referrals or account upgrades before letting you withdraw money you've previously worked extremely hard for, I'm always cautious. Between the moment of the upgrade and reaching the minimum withdrawal, scams typically occur. Just my opinion, really.

When it comes to platforms that require referrals or account upgrades before letting you withdraw money you've previously worked extremely hard for, I'm always cautious. Between the moment of the upgrade and reaching the minimum withdrawal, scams typically occur. Just my opinion, really.
I don't really like this kinds of platforms, when I come across this type of platform I try to avoid them, in my own opinion they are not a good idea to earn money online.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back