Earn $150 or More Per Month With WeShareAbundance

keekee

Feb 4, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
*Note* I am not a creator/admin of this

BannerGIF2-150x150.gif

This also can fall under cryptocurrency since you can earn/stake WESA tokens.

What is WeShareAbundance: A group of like minded people who seek not only monetary gains

You can earn without having to spend any of your own money at all!

1. Group members send emails to each other promoting their various links/pages you can earn that way.
2. By staking. There are 6 different pools to stake this explains it in detail from the site:

The minimum Stake is $2 value in WESA Tokens for Pool 1.

Staking is NOT required to receive rewards and benefits in We Share Abundance but it will greatly enhance your minimum income and income potential.

Staking a Pool will return you a basic 50% profit on the amount Staked over the contract period of 30 active days (active being a day in which you logged into your account and received the reward for that day).

• Pool 1 has a Stake Value of $2 Wesa Tokens and rewards you 10 cents each day you log in for 30 days making a total of $3.00 which includes your return of stake and a 50% profit.

• Pool 2 has a Stake Value of $3 Wesa Tokens and rewards you 15 cents each day you log in for 30 days making a total of $4.50 which includes your return of stake and a 50% profit.

• Pool 3 has a Stake Value of $5 Wesa Tokens and rewards you 25 cents each day you log in for 30 days making a total of $7.50 which includes your return of stake and a 50% profit.

• Pool 4 has a Stake Value of $10 Wesa Tokens and rewards you 50 cents each day you log in for 30 days making a total of $15.00 which includes your return of stake and a 50% profit.

• Pool 5 has a Stake Value of $20 Wesa Tokens and rewards you $1.00 each day you log in for 30 days making a total of $30.00 which includes your return of stake and a 50% profit.

• Pool 6 has a Stake Value of $60 Wesa Tokens and rewards you $3.00 each day you log in for 30 days making a total of $90.00 which includes your return of stake and a 50% profit.

3. By referring and earning the Power of One:
In short if you refer just 1 person and they stake all six pools in that month then you can earn up to 60% for that month. Meaning that $100 stake will be worth $240 in 30 days.

4. To those that are referred: Staking all 6 Pools within 48 hours of registration for $100 WESA will get you an instant $25 cash back to your US$ Wallet.

Interested? Sign Up Here and start sharing the abundance!

Well shall it is a good idea to earn up to that amount by just performing some easy task or the other. Is encouraging some people to find something doing and it reduces some rate of crimes in the country

Well it's a good one but the thing is you have to lest us know so we when the platform as been in existence, their mode of payment and more info on how the thing runs . Thanks really looking forward to your reply

Well shall it is a good idea to earn up to that amount by just performing some easy task or the other. Is encouraging some people to find something doing and it reduces some rate of crimes in the country
It is they also have a lottery as well, and they donate its also a great way to earn Wesa tokens as well

Have you withdrawn from the site? How long for have they been in existence? I don't really get what those staking pools mean that you mentioned in your review but it's all good.

People really earn upto 150$ per month? I'd have loved to see payment proof though.

There are a lot of earning programs available. Legitimacy may be one thing but most important thingnis whether you can use it to make money or not. I would never invest my time, efforts and even money to join a program that is beyond my understanding or capacity.

Have you withdrawn from the site? How long for have they been in existence? I don't really get what those staking pools mean that you mentioned in your review but it's all good.

People really earn up to 150$ per month? I'd have loved to see payment proof though.
I haven't withdrawn yet. I'm saving up for the WESA tokens but I can take a screenshot of that. I think a few years now, I know I've seen it somewhere I just have to find it and I'll let you know. Yeah from I've read and seen on the site. As far as the staking it can get confusing but it's basically the same as doing it on a crypto site like atomic wallet or binance.
Post automatically merged:

There are a lot of earning programs available. Legitimacy may be one thing but most important thing is whether you can use it to make money or not. I would never invest my time, efforts and even money to join a program that is beyond my understanding or capacity.
That's understandable. From my opinion from what I've seen and experienced with this site, I like it so far. And the option that you don't have to use your own money either. Regardless once I get more experience with it and withdraw I will update my experience so everyone can gain a better understanding.

This has been paying for months now! And i still haven't invested on it directly because we can just work hard patiently log in everyday until we got $1 to buy the first level. Those who invested on this in the first month is lucky because Wesa token had rised a lot since they first introduced it.

This has been paying for months now! And i still haven't invested on it directly because we can just work hard patiently log in everyday until we got $1 to buy the first level. Those who invested on this in the first month is lucky because Wesa token had rised a lot since they first introduced it.
Exactly. It will be interesting to see how much Wesa token rises. I just recently got the one dollar. So hopefully by next month I can stake the first pool.

This looks enticing and interesting. We can only hope it will not be another scam get paid to program again. However, I will be waiting to hear from someone that has been paid from the site. We recently discovered that the TCPGaming was fraudulent.

Exactly. It will be interesting to see how much Wesa token rises. I just recently got the one dollar. So hopefully by next month I can stake the first pool.
Good luck! I believe weshareabundance will last for a really long time so it's not too late to invest now. But im still thinking about it .. can i deposit exactly $2? I forgot. Im kind of being impatient with the daily log in and i wanted to start earning now lol.

Thanks! Yes you can when you go to the stake options you select the pool you want to stake and pay with Wesa or coinpayments.

Good luck! I believe weshareabundance will last for a really long time so it's not too late to invest now. But im still thinking about it .. can i deposit exactly $2? I forgot. Im kind of being impatient with the daily log in and i wanted to start earning now lol.
Thanks! Yes you can I believe under the stake options just select what pool you want and pay with either WESA or coinpayments

Am also member of weshare abundance is a very good platform that is real and paying people with good rate . Weshare abundance is a platform that you can earn up to $150 every month more also the are also monthly lottery for all members

This looks enticing and interesting. We can only hope it will not be another scam get paid to program again. However, I will be waiting to hear from someone that has been paid from the site. We recently discovered that the TCPGaming was fraudulent.
And also a member that have been pay many time
I just past my withdraw this month
Weshare abundance

Am also member of weshare abundance is a very good platform that is real and paying people with good rate . Weshare abundance is a platform that you can earn up to $150 every month more also the are also monthly lottery for all members

And also a member that have been pay many time
I just past my withdraw this month
Weshare abundance
It's a really interesting platform. I glad I found it when I did

I don't so much like sites that require a token or registration fees before you can earn and withdraw. I have participated in different airdrops but still yet we have not been able to withdraw as the channels are no longer accesible.

Well from what I red so far from your thread, I think the platform is a good one but, you still need to explain more about the site I mean how it works, you said that one can also earn from the platform without investment please how does it work? What is mood of payment? Your response will be highly appreciated.

I don't advice individuals to indulge in site who seek referrals or site who ask for registration fee. I see it as ponzi and fraudulent, because once the site developers hit there target benchmark they will shut down the site

Call me a dumb, I did not understand even a word. However, I will be suspicious about this program as it says earn $150 or more per month. This is really big amount to be made, therefore, I am suspicious of this program.

I am always careful when it comes to a platform that ask for referral or to upgrade account before withdrawing the money that you already worked very hard for. The scam usually take place between the upgrade time and getting to minimum withdrawal. It is just my opinion.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back