What's new

Early Bird or Night Owl?

I'd prefer night owl, as I like to get enough night sleep and also a bit of morning sleep. I think better when I wake up in the morning, so I'm able to plan the rest of my day with the time I have, and do some chores, reading and some other great stuff, then I resume at noon

The nature of job could precise such activity so for example being a nurse or condictor could even let you work sometimes on the day or in the night, being teacher also could do such thing. Some jobs like working in office could be only during the day.

This is probably the best because when the market is at its peak , that is when you will be able to make reasonable amount of money from it and you'll be able to do analysis properly.

I have also noticed that I am able to make more money when I tend to wake up earlier in the morning. When it comes to working at night, I usually become really tired and unable to work.

If you are employed either for someone else or yourself, do you prefer working morning to afternoon, day, or afternoon to evening shifts? Some may prefer working early morning shifts, as they have the rest of the day to do various activities, while others might prefer working in the evening due to waking up late or waking up early and getting “things” done before their shift. Are you an early bird or night owl, and what sort of shifts do you like working?
I would prefer working afternoon to evening because this gives me the opportunity to carry out various activities in the morning. Also, waking up to work can be quite a chore so the arrangement would be more comfortable.

The most important thing is how product if I am going to be at the end of the day. I can record that it is much more easier for me to walk in the night because there is this relative calm minutes and everywhere is just quiet.

I have also noticed that I am able to make more money when I tend to wake up earlier in the morning. When it comes to working at night, I usually become really tired and unable to work.
I often get tired too at night the best time to walk my furtively is in the morning because you'll be more productive at that period than at night. This is because you just woke up and your brain and body have relaxed a lot.

I often get tired too at night the best time to walk my furtively is in the morning because you'll be more productive at that period than at night. This is because you just woke up and your brain and body have relaxed a lot.

This is true and I have also experienced this myself as well. When I woke up at morning after sleeping early at the night, my body pain vanished and my neck pain also vanished as well.

This is true and I have also experienced this myself as well. When I woke up at morning after sleeping early at the night, my body pain vanished and my neck pain also vanished as well.
When your body and your brain is relaxed fresh ideas we keep flowing through your mind that is why it is highly needed to always take a rest.

I think I would rather work as a night own from the afternoon to the night, since I really hate waking up in the morning it annoys me and is really difficult for me so the second option will be much easier for me, and also it is kind of relaxing to work at a night time I mean I like the night I always liked it that's why I don't get to sleep much hours because I stay awake and spend the time at night....
Same here. My sleep schedule is so messed up, I wish I could just pick one and stick with it. But I always taking naps here and there and then I'm not genuinely tired at night when it's time to sleep. But I work at all different times, as long as I've slept...otherwise, my mind is kinda blurry and distracted.

When your body and your brain is relaxed fresh ideas we keep flowing through your mind that is why it is highly needed to always take a rest.
Working tirelessly and not having time to rest will always affect your body system negatively , so the body must be relaxed in order to be fully prepared for the following day work .

For me I prefer working for both hours. Cause there is always some traffic jam on the business both in the mornings and evenings. Usually customers make good sales on these times.
Same here. My sleep schedule is so messed up, I wish I could just pick one and stick with it. But I always taking naps here and there and then I'm not genuinely tired at night when it's time to sleep. But I work at all different times, as long as I've slept...otherwise, my mind is kinda blurry and distracted.

I believe that you are going to have begun momentum if you have the mindset that you should just do something once and for all and rest and that is why I prefer to do it early.

I believe that you are going to have begun momentum if you have the mindset that you should just do something once and for all and rest and that is why I prefer to do it early.
Working early is very good because your performance will be very high because you've rested all through the night and your body and mind would be fresh at that time.

For me I prefer working for both hours. Cause there is always some traffic jam on the business both in the mornings and evenings. Usually customers make good sales on these times.
I prefer working both night and morning shift , all that matters is the payment attached with the work , but currently I prefer working during the day offline and working at night online .

I just like get to work in the morning and work till afternoon. I'm always against evening or night shift for myself. No matter how many time I've rested in during the day, i can't just stay awake in the night

So, you are a night owl? How old are you? I think that sleeping patterns could have something to do with your routine. I am 30 years old, but still I am trying really hard to sleep at night with little success.

I love working in the day rather than because I love exercise during the day and it makes me lively and have fun rather than working in the night. Infact I love sleeping at night and do other stuffs like watching movies and playing of games.

I prefer working in the way seriously because when I was working for someone outside my community I use to work nights so I did not like it but later discovered that it's boring so now am working day and I love my work

I prefer working in the way seriously because when I was working for someone outside my community I use to work nights so I did not like it but later discovered that it's boring so now am working day and I love my work
It is good that discovered yourself on the ground that you will perform relatively well during the day and that is very good because you have known your weak point and where your strength lies

It is good that discovered yourself on the ground that you will perform relatively well during the day and that is very good because you have known your weak point and where your strength lies
When you do not discover yourself it is a very bad thing because you will be marry go rounding event.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back