What's new

Early Bird or Night Owl?

Working at night will make it harder for you to maintain health and you will wake up tired the next morning. This is why it is much better to sleep at night earlier.
This is how many people plan their work schedule. There are others however who work mainly at night while taking a brief rest before working again at day. They are often stressed out as a result.

I prefer to work from 8am to about 2pm.
The major reason why I choose this period is that, I tend to perform better after having a long sleep. I would have fresh ideas crossing my mind at this period.
This is also something that is true about me because that period in time is when you cannot just afford to doze off no matter how uninteresting in what you are doing.

This is how many people plan their work schedule. There are others however who work mainly at night while taking a brief rest before working again at day. They are often stressed out as a result.

Well, I have seen a slight improvement now. I used to sleep at 4:00 AM or at 5:00 AM. However, today I slept at 3:00 AM. I am suffering from insomnia and medicines are helping me now.

I love my night sleep more than anything. It's why I prefer to work the morning shift and have good time to go and sleep when it's night. If I don't sleep at least 8 hours or more at night, I will have headache all day.

I prefer to work morning shifts, but I honestly stay up pretty late on my days off. I just don't think I could make the shift from days to nights. I used to work in retail and had to work late, and sometimes would have to come back in the morning. That sucked, and I felt like my day would be ruined if I worked late shifts. Because night shift is hard to get adjusted to, businesses usually pay more so that's the biggest benefit of working nights.

Am neither because of my sleep disorder.

I am also having this issue. Having said that, I am trying to improve. I use medicines to help me. The time you consume medicine matters a lot. I have to calculate my sleeping patter and take the medicine accordingly.

I prefer to work morning shifts, but I honestly stay up pretty late on my days off. I just don't think I could make the shift from days to nights. I used to work in retail and had to work late, and sometimes would have to come back in the morning. That sucked, and I felt like my day would be ruined if I worked late shifts. Because night shift is hard to get adjusted to, businesses usually pay more so that's the biggest benefit of working nights.
Working in the morning shift in my own opinion is better than working in the night shift because you need proper rest and taking a nap in the evening to refresh the brain and body .

I have found it much more easier for me to become productive whenever other people are asleep especially in the night because things you should be quiet and then the electricity will be okay.

Working in the morning shift in my own opinion is better than working in the night shift because you need proper rest and taking a nap in the evening to refresh the brain and body .

Yes, this is true. I have noticed that waking up early in the morning could be beneficial to you only if you sleep early at night. If you sleep at later hours of night, then you will still feel exhausted, no matter for how long you sleep during the daytime.

The most important thing to me has always been productivity. I am always going to want to work in the night where there is a very little chance that I am never going to be distracted.

Lately I have been trying to get my work done earlier in the day so that I can have the rest of the day and night to myself to do with as I please. I'm often working into the night hours though as well, but I've been trying to work more in the afternoon at least.

There is always that thing about how fresh you are in the morning and how you can be able to do very heavy taask and that is why I prefer to leave all my work to that time.

I would certainly like to work during the day cos at night I like to complete other tasks which are related to my job as I don't only work a single job I would still like to have time to complete my online tasks as well.
I feel you. I'm definitely a night owl. I love to get up late, drink some coffee, and just take in the morning. I think it's the perfect way to start the day.
But if you're looking for me during regular business hours, you'll probably find me plopped in front of my computer with my headphones on. It's not that I don't like to be around people—I do! But when there are too many people around me, I need some quiet time to recharge.

I prefer to work late in the night because that is when my productivity would be very high most especially when I'm working on paid to post forums. I've studied this several times, and I noticed that the particular period is my best time to be more productive.

I prefer to work early morning. I'm an early bird, i do most of my things in the morning, i do most of my online works very early in the morning except when i'm occupied with school works like reading, or doing assignments.

The most important thing to me has always been productivity. I am always going to want to work in the night where there is a very little chance that I am never going to be distracted.

You can be more productive during the day time. This is because you may feel really stressed during the night time. When you stay up late, you tend to experience exhaustion the next day.

I prefer to be an early bird in business. This is usually when the particular product or asset is not having so much value or attention. This goes a long way in helping me explore the opportunity.

I prefer to be an early bird in business. This is usually when the particular product or asset is not having so much value or attention. This goes a long way in helping me explore the opportunity.
This is probably the best because when the market is at its peak , that is when you will be able to make reasonable amount of money from it and you'll be able to do analysis properly.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back